Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Gotta love the fabric and hair mesh physics.. so many others using static unrealistic 'cardboard' textures.. so glad i stuck with this title past my day 1 opinions.. its now a firm fav

• Love
Reactions: 0x52

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I gotta say to the devs if Jessy doesnt become a mc main squeeze i'm done lol.. joke.. all the characters are great and have their own awww factor moments but after seeing the laptop convo with becky with jess under the table just now and her aftermath 'im a good girl' moment i was laughing so hard that id happily spend the rest of the game as the MC/Jessy show lol.. great work on the characters in general but especially on jess she started as a 'Im gonna avoid her she looks a bit of a bitch' in the opening intro to now being my absolute fav for her comedic momets as well as those subtle weaker moments she has for mc

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

rysao

Apr 29, 2018
Can someone help me pls
I stuck at the date with Gina.
I searched for the location 3 times but the lock stays grey on it and so on i cant move forward in the story.

I add my Safe file to check.

Reactions: Troy9000

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hopefully you're not forcing that Jesse scene, skipped it and still saw the farm so hopefully will continue to progress when new content arrives.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
im a little confused by the Meg scenes.. it seems a bit like backpeddling given he was a different person after the sessions with the teacher and all the other girls whom have seen a drastic improvement with him but in those scenes it seems to make out all that hasnt mattered making him back to how he was on day 1?
Basically it didnt make any sense to the plot at that stage

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
im a little confused by the Meg scenes.. it seems a bit like backpeddling given he was a different person after the sessions with the teacher and all the other girls whom have seen a drastic improvement with him but in those scenes it seems to make out all that hasnt mattered making him back to how he was on day 1?
Basically it didnt make any sense to the plot at that stage
he´s forced to fool around with his mother
do you think he´s going dick ahead with this ?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
he´s forced to fool around with his mother
do you think he´s going dick ahead with this ?
Forced yes.. but he even later admits he wanted it and wants to continue.. I dunno it just seems (at this stage of the story with so much positive character building done) that he is being pushed back and im all for incest in these VNs but this one didnt seem to work.. that just my opinion tho.. It felt like it was incest fan service rather than serving the story that was already on the right path by that point

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Can someone help me pls
I searched for the location 3 times but the lock stays grey on it and so on i cant move forward in the story.

You probably need to progress with other characters first

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Can someone help me pls

Same here , mb a clue from a player ? not a save file.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Correct me if I am wrong or missing something: There is only one scene avaliable with Jessy in cinema? Unlocked a new location (there are a few girls, action will be avaliable at next updates), farm scene and it's all?
Game says that quest progress is 100% Is that all?
I was hoping for the farm scene in this version :cautious:

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
5 Years for see big sister, 5 Other years for slepp her.
This game is great but no sence : Mc says at Jessie no sex with you because I am with Gina but I had sex with Cassie , Charlene ect lol

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ktunga

babaex

May 28, 2022
Porcus Dev any hint how to unlock this photo?

P1.PNG

It's probably from the party but I can't find any way to unlock it.

By the way any plans for the Photo gallery to be stored in the persistent file and not in the save file because as it now the player can unlock 1 of 3 photos from the Alexia third quest depending on choice made?

P7.PNG

It is a little bit annoying that the Photo Gallery can't be fully unlocked.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Porcus Dev any hint how to unlock this photo?

View attachment 2500387

It's probably from the party but I can't find any way to unlock it.

By the way any plans for the Photo gallery to be stored in the persistent file and not in the save file because as it now the player can unlock 1 of 3 photos from the Alexia third quest depending on choice made?

View attachment 2500388

It is a little bit annoying that the Photo Gallery can't be fully unlocked.
on page 1 its jessy at bathroom

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes