0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Same here, this quest failed to me too.
0x52
Do you know the code of this quest in console or how I can find? For example: "quest_goodnight". If possible I want to change this to "complete" so all the quests will be 100% here.
See this:
Clicking all options should let you continue. If not, please send your save and I'll check it.

This is an optional quest. In your case it's blocked because you've progressed too far.
If you want you can still complete it using the console or URM. Just keep jumping to the label "gina_night_visits", untill the quest finishes.

Reactions: Diekh

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Got a similar issue with my game- stuck on three girls, with no idea what is needed to progress. The mother has visited twice. I *have* been using 0x52 's excellent cheat- have I pushed a stat too far, perhaps?

(attaching a save in case some kind person can help a buddy out).

Last edited:

0r10n_P3ndr460n

Feb 3, 2023
Help, Game crashed where after Megan realizes she'll soon be all alone on the farm

NM I dl the LQ version and are back on track

Last edited:

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Why use anonfile when there is a gofile link? Be wary ppl.
I used Anonfile because I don't tend to use any of the selected providers on the front page and Anonfile was the first one I tried. I tried the download, my anti virus fliped out so I thought i would give people a warning but no good deed goes unpunished I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: Black Mamba24

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
am i missing something but early on in the game it feels like the choices are taken away from the player.. the who being caught looking and things like that.. leading to negative point reactions no matter what you pick.. same with the dildo box in wardrobe.. again negative point choices for both (identical) options

Reactions: Weaponx

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong or missing something: There is only one scene avaliable with Jessy in cinema? Unlocked a new location (there are a few girls, action will be avaliable at next updates), farm scene and it's all?
Game says that quest progress is 100% Is that all?

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Correct me if I am wrong or missing something: There is only one scene avaliable with Jessy in cinema? Unlocked a new location (there are a few girls, action will be avaliable at next updates), farm scene and it's all?
Game says that quest progress is 100% Is that all?
100% - for now ;)
its just an indicator that you´are done with available content untill next update

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes