Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Porcus Dev any hint how to unlock this photo?

View attachment 2500387

It's probably from the party but I can't find any way to unlock it.

By the way any plans for the Photo gallery to be stored in the persistent file and not in the save file because as it now the player can unlock 1 of 3 photos from the Alexia third quest depending on choice made?

View attachment 2500388

It is a little bit annoying that the Photo Gallery can't be fully unlocked.
I'm not sure about it, but I just sent it to 0x52 to take a look at it ;)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

babaex

May 28, 2022
on page 1 its jessy at bathroom
Thank you for the answer. If you mean this bathroom scene
P5.PNG
it's on Page 5. If you mean one of the scenes with the duck, I have a save from the scene where MC 'helps' Jessy with the duck and I am almost sure that I watched Jessy solo scene with the duck but it was months ago. I have completed every quest so I highly doubt that I missed this. Also the recently upped 100% save is missing the Photo from Page 1 and it is true that there is no unlocked photo in the Photo Gallery from these scenes of Jessy so I think that this most probably is a bug.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thank you for the answer. If you mean this bathroom scene
View attachment 2501084
it's on Page 5. If you mean one of the scenes with the duck, I have a save from the scene where MC 'helps' Jessy with the duck and I am almost sure that I watched Jessy solo scene with the duck but it was months ago. I have completed every quest so I highly doubt that I missed this. Also the recently upped 100% save is missing the Photo from Page 1 and it is true that there is no unlocked photo in the Photo Gallery from these scenes of Jessy so I think that this most probably is a bug.
nope

i meant the bathroom when the mc goes in with or without knocking
its jessy in a towel slipping a boob a bit
Screenshot_2.png

babaex

May 28, 2022
Boehser Onkel one other think if I may? If I am not wrong, Becky's dream should be unlocked after Megan second quest but this doesn't happen at least for me. The Label variable is in the save but the Dream is locked. Did I make something wrong or this is some kind of a bug?

JMiki

Jul 4, 2021
Can someone help me pls
I stuck at the date with Gina.
I searched for the location 3 times but the lock stays grey on it and so on i cant move forward in the story.

I add my Safe file to check.
I have the same problem. I think I´ve tried everything but I get nothing.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Boehser Onkel one other think if I may? If I am not wrong, Becky's dream should be unlocked after Megan second quest but this doesn't happen at least for me. The Label variable is in the save but the Dream is locked. Did I make something wrong or this is some kind of a bug?
As we didn't have time to program the unlocks, previously all the Pervert's Dreams were unlocked.

In version v0.5.x the unlocks were set, having to pass a certain scene of that character to see them.
In the case of Becky, if I remember correctly, it unlocks THE PROBABILITY of seeing it once you have made the first video call with her, BUT it depends on a random variable, so you will have to keep dreaming until it unlocks sooner or later.
This is done because the MC doesn't really want to voluntarily think/dream about her, but... he can't help it :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
As we didn't have time to program the unlocks, previously all the Pervert's Dreams were unlocked.

In version v0.5.x the unlocks were set, having to pass a certain scene of that character to see them.
In the case of Becky, if I remember correctly, it unlocks THE PROBABILITY of seeing it once you have made the first video call with her, BUT it depends on a random variable, so you will have to keep dreaming until it unlocks sooner or later.
This is done because the MC doesn't really want to voluntarily think/dream about her, but... he can't help it :devilish::ROFLMAO:
one quick question

if i unren the files i get a shitton of errors - double defined etc
why is that?

like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
one quick question

if i unren the files i get a shitton of errors - double defined etc
why is that?

like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should not be able to easily unren with the PEA files :devilish::ROFLMAO:
But if you do, make sure you delete those PEA files once you have the RPYs, otherwise you will be duplicating scripts and hence those duplicity errors, I guess :unsure:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You should not be able to easily unren with the PEA files :devilish::ROFLMAO:
But if you do, make sure you delete those PEA files once you have the RPYs, otherwise you will be duplicating scripts and hence those duplicity errors, I guess :unsure:
i did

still these errors pop up
if i get rid of one 2 others appear :ROFLMAO:
the double defined errors are in relation with the tl files

btw im using depack12 to extract the files - you guys and those pea files ... :rolleyes:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So it sounds like Jessy's scene is forced, why give the option not to ask her to the movies if you have to anyway? Or was this just not implemented correctly? I'll pray that's the case.. if not thank my boy 052 for the dope mod!!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes