michael var

May 17, 2018
franchement comment peut on prendre plaisir a jouer a ce jeu? le personnage principale a la mentalité d'un enfant de 12 ans où dés qu'il voit un bout de sein ou un sous vêtement mon dieu il est complètement perdu et pourquoi le développeur ne nous laisse pas plus de choix dans les décisions ou quand il le fait le jeu nous oblige quand même a faire l'action je sais que c'est un jeu et que c'est le fantasme de beaucoup de personne de baiser tout ce qui bouge mais ce sont des personnages qui sont sensé avoir entre 18 et 25 ans faites un peu que ce soit réaliste et arrêter de faire passer le personnage pour un débile profond vous trouverez plus de joueur qui prendront plaisir a jouer a vos jeu

Reactions: Maverick43

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you complete the "Say good night" to Gina quest? The door is always locked, every day. Is it not possible to do in the current version of the game?

Edit: I eventually got it to start and finish.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
For the 2 different Cassie routes, are the differences just in the text or are there different scenes between the Romantic route and the Sexual Route?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
For the 2 different Cassie routes, are the differences just in the text or are there different scenes between the Romantic route and the Sexual Route?
Currently it only results in a different conversation, no further impact (yet)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
How to fix saving problem? i can't save. before train i saved ok. in the city - get error and no save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

umm but when i restarted game load save and skipped tutorial - all goes ok. save works ok.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi!
How to fix saving problem? i can't save. before train i saved ok. in the city - get error and no save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

umm but when i restarted game load save and skipped tutorial - all goes ok. save works ok.
See:
Thanks for reporting. I'll look into this.
EDIT: Will be fixed in next update
Just skip the tutorial for now.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Tell me, author, do you climb into your bed on which you sleep in street shoes? or maybe you let your friends sit with their butts where you put your face?

Sorry, but I can't post a screenshot.
but if anything, I’m talking about the scene in which MC comes to visit Katya. Katya is lying on the bed - also in shoes, but she holds her feet in the air, MC is sitting on the bed with his butt sitting where the pillow is placed and his feet lowered onto the sheet (showing complete disrespect for the hostess). There is a proverb about such people - put a pig at the table - it will put its legs on the table.
although I don’t know, maybe this behavior of guests coming to his home is acceptable to the author - maybe I’m indignant in vain and the author is pleased to smell the pillow on which someone was sitting.

MC seems to have just climbed down from a palm tree, he behaves like a savage who is not familiar with the concept of a bed.

killazap

Oct 31, 2023
Does this game force you to date Gina or have a relationship with here

can I just friendzone her azz and date who I want and let whatever happens to her happen or does It force you to be Captain Save-a-ho.

Yes, I understand. They are supposed to be best friends when they was younger. Whatever. But they haven't talked to each other in 10 years. They're not that good of friends if they were supposed to be good friends It wouldn't have been 10 years before they talked to each other if. his mother can call the other girl's mother and ask for permission for him to come stay with her. Why couldn't they do this 9 years ago and said hey, can they just talk on the phone together? Whatever. Anything. But no, they didn't. So they're clearly not that good of friends. I know it's bad storytelling. I don't care, but still. I don't understand why the dude care so much about the girl in the first place. But whatever I get it, the story has to have some type of plot. But please tell me I can just be like. your friend. I'm gonna leave you as a friend. Your boyfriend is not good. He's gonna cheat on you or whatever he's gonna do. You deserve it. Bye. Felicia.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes