finally finished

I would love to see more Gina secne
And
Who is that mysterious girl in the college
Who's talking to phone about Tony????

Love to see more

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
Anybody got a save before that last scene with jessy they want to share? I thought I was "done" but it won't trigger and I don't feel like fucking around with the save editor.

Edit: Nevermind, thanks

Thanks

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'm glad to see you like the girls in the game, hehe :devilish:
But as you can imagine, I can't create custom scenes for anyone who asks o_O:p
Don't worry, Gina and Jessy are protagonists so there will be many scenes with them in the game ;)
On that note, hi, are you planning to "block" content for story purposes or will we be able to get all of it in one go?

Sorry if it's been asked before, I haven't played since 0.1 and since you're soon releasing the next version I might as well chill for a bit.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
@mgomez0077 Is there a way to sneak into the bathroom while Gina is in the tub? Also, the touching scene while she's doing yoga? I've seen pictures posted on this thread but I can't unlock it. Gina has over 200 affection points and over 100 sexuality points.

One more thing on Gina, is there a way to sneak into her room at night in this version? Thank you for your time.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm sorry if I'm quick and schematic... I'm at work, although I really want to finish, it's finally Friday! :D:LOL:

On that note, hi, are you planning to "block" content for story purposes or will we be able to get all of it in one go?

Sorry if it's been asked before, I haven't played since 0.1 and since you're soon releasing the next version I might as well chill for a bit.
At the moment there will be no separation of paths, no need to save to continue playing different later, although some decisions can lead to different scenes ... I recommend you the most usual, save before making a decision and test what happens in each case :p

If you haven't played since v0.1 it has a lot to see, and I hope you like it ;)
I recommend you to use the guide for the new content of v0.2, and for the content of v0.2.1 there is no guide but it is more intuitive (and if you look at the previous posts there are some tips).

@mgomez0077 Is there a way to sneak into the bathroom while Gina is in the tub? Also, the touching scene while she's doing yoga? I've seen pictures posted on this thread but I can't unlock it. Gina has over 200 affection points and over 100 sexuality points.

One more thing on Gina, is there a way to sneak into her room at night in this version? Thank you for your time.
In Gina's bathroom scene, you have to enter only 1 time without knocking on the door, you will lose points but not many, and from there you will have a new option to spy on her without her seeing you, although you have a limited time, be careful! :ROFLMAO:

The scene of masturbation while doing yoga is random, you have to spy on her and you will end up seeing it.

No, you can't go into Gina's room at night... at the moment :devilish::LOL:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
finally finished

I would love to see more Gina secne
And
Who is that mysterious girl in the college
Who's talking to phone about Tony????

Love to see more
If you like Gina don't miss the next update because it will be amazing!
(although being Gina, we're creating the scenes/animations paying a lot of attention to details and is giving a lot of work, but I think the result is being good)

I stopped playing that until next version. It's too repetitive.
Yes, it's an aspect that we have to correct urgently... but in fact, there is always something new to do, what happens is that there are several scenes that can be repeated (if one wants) but that don't contribute anything new because new content has not yet been created for them.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'm sorry if I'm quick and schematic... I'm at work, although I really want to finish, it's finally Friday! :D:LOL:

At the moment there will be no separation of paths, no need to save to continue playing different later, although some decisions can lead to different scenes ... I recommend you the most usual, save before making a decision and test what happens in each case :p

I recommend you to use the guide for the new content of v0.2, and for the content of v0.2.1 there is no guide but it is more intuitive (and if you look at the previous posts there are some tips).
I'll just wait for the next version :) I'm busy with exams anyways haha. Thanks for clarification regarding paths though, I really appreciate not having to keep different saves... Because I have Compulsive Saving Disorder.
I swear I just have to spam F5... If that's not available I need to manually save constantly. It's not right I know :(

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018

In Gina's bathroom scene, you have to enter only 1 time without knocking on the door, you will lose points but not many, and from there you will have a new option to spy on her without her seeing you, although you have a limited time, be careful! :ROFLMAO:

The scene of masturbation while doing yoga is random, you have to spy on her and you will end up seeing it.

No, you can't go into Gina's room at night... at the moment :devilish::LOL:

@mgomez0077 Thank you

Reactions: Porcus Dev

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
@mgomez0077 I am really excited to see the new streamlined gameplay you say is coming. I really loved the game until it switched to free roam. I just have come to dispise repetitive gameplay and I think it will increase the popularity of this gane by making it less worklike.

Very good call and now I cant wait for the new update (y)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yep, sorry about the wait, we know it's hard to handle when you like something, we apologize for that.

The scene with Gina has been difficult to do, but fuck! I hope you like it a lot, I think it's the best thing we've done so far... more than 150 images and more than 26 animations just for Gina! With several options during the sequence, new sounds and new music.

I don't know if it's good to have said all this, now you probably want to play more, LOL... have a little patience, now that we've finished this complicated scene the others will be faster to do.

PS: We've bought another high gamma graphics card in order to cope with the animations that are more and more present in the game and that take longer to make; we hope this will help speed up the creation.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes