tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The animations look really nice! :) but a lot of doing the same thing over and over again.. does MC get any sex?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i downloaded the save and put in the save file and i cant find it in saves what am i doing wrong? thanks for your time
I suppose you still need to rename the file...

Let's take as an example the one on the main page, if you download it its name will be "290720_quick-1-LT1.save". Those numbers in front are added when you upload the file, they aren't from the file itself, and you would have to rename it to: "quick-1-LT1.save" before copying it into the game's "save" folder.

NOTE: This file starts with "quick" because it is located inside the quick save page, but normally renpy save files have this format: "2-5-LT1.save", where 2 indicates the page and 5 indicates the slot.

The animations look really nice! :) but a lot of doing the same thing over and over again.. does MC get any sex?
Thanks!
Here you can find some tips:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-54#post-1813207

And if you have started to play from the beginning I recommend you to look at the game guide (useful until the end of v0.2):

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
th

Let's take as an example the one on the main page, if you download it its name will be "290720_quick-1-LT1.save". Those numbers in front are added when you upload the file, they aren't from the file itself, and you would have to rename it to: "quick-1-LT1.save" before copying it into the game's "save" folder.

NOTE: This file starts with "quick" because it is located inside the quick save page, but normally renpy save files have this format: "2-5-LT1.save", where 2 indicates the page and 5 indicates the slot.

Thanks!
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-54#post-1813207

And if you have started to play from the beginning I recommend you to look at the game guide (useful until the end of v0.2):
thanks i got it to work now but ive got to do everything all over again (my stats are alot lower than what i had got them up to) i was hoping it would just be from the end where i was at

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
why dont you play and find out for yourself!:sneaky:
Well I have been playing, but got bored after doing the some thing over and over again, thats why I asked lol, dont wanna continue playing if there is not, then I prefere to wait for more updates :)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017

Thanks!

I started over and have looked at the guide,(but dont say if the MC gets sex, which was my question :p) but the guide is really not needed, cause it has really good gameply, with icons popping up, when ever you can do something, which a lot of games dont have :) everything is great hehe but only get footjobs and grinding after long time of playing, just gets boring for me, thats why I asked about if he gets any :p if not im gonna wait till he does, before continue playing, cause I got bored, but im sure it will be great, once he gets laid :D

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
th

thanks i got it to work now but ive got to do everything all over again (my stats are alot lower than what i had got them up to) i was hoping it would just be from the end where i was at
The stats are also in the save file, yes :p
Sorry for this, but between v0.1 and v0.2 we made many changes and so they are incompatible, from now on the save files should be compatible (as happens with v0.2 for v0.2.1).

Well I have been playing, but got bored after doing the some thing over and over again, thats why I asked lol, dont wanna continue playing if there is not, then I prefere to wait for more updates :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know there are some very repetitive scenes, we're working to reduce or avoid them... but keep in mind that two buttons have been added to quickly jump hours or days, and that you can also avoid morning events on the apartment if you want; this should allow you to advance faster.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I started over and have looked at the guide,(but dont say if the MC gets sex, which was my question :p) but the guide is really not needed, cause it has really good gameply, with icons popping up, when ever you can do something, which a lot of games dont have :) everything is great hehe but only get footjobs and grinding after long time of playing, just gets boring for me, thats why I asked about if he gets any :p if not im gonna wait till he does, before continue playing, cause I got bored, but im sure it will be great, once he gets laid :D
I think what would be good for you right now is to avoid the morning events on the apartment when you start to see that they are repetitive, just make them if you need to get tenant points.

In the latest version there's a lot of "action" if you choose to watch the romantic movie :devilish:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
The stats are also in the save file, yes :p
Sorry for this, but between v0.1 and v0.2 we made many changes and so they are incompatible, from now on the save files should be compatible (as happens with v0.2 for v0.2.1).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know there are some very repetitive scenes, we're working to reduce or avoid them... but keep in mind that two buttons have been added to quickly jump hours or days, and that you can also avoid morning events on the apartment if you want; this should allow you to advance faster.
thanks for all you did :)

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
The "banana" and "big cock" options are the same no matter how many times you repeat them. The scene of the box and the dildo, if you meet certain parameters, to the third or fourth repetition, will take you to the final scene of the current version.

Nobody else has reported this kind of error... I think you have to talk to Charlene a couple of times about her studies and a couple of times about her hobbies, never about sex and then it's when you play the game console with her and in the next meeting you go to her room.
Can you specify in more detail what happened to you? Have you tried to load a previous save and see if it happens again? Was it following the right path or choosing an option that would deduct points with her?

Exactly. There are no more scenes with her in the current version.

With Katia you first have to train to win the race and be able to do private training with her. After winning it you can get points with her, the important thing is that at the end of training, when she says goodbye, tell her that she is very pretty to earn affinity points, or that she is in very good shape to earn sexuality points.
When you reach 29 affinity points and 19 sexuality points (and she wears the retro sports dress) the new hospital sequence will be activated.

The only thing, in my opinion, that can perhaps be changed at the moment with Katia, is that you can train more often, so you don't have to wait a week :p

What kind of issues?
(Some small problem has already been reported and is fixed for the next version)

In the first version of the game we used a type of genitals that was later changed to a newer version with better control and possibilities; the changes you see are partly for this reason, and also because in the first version we released we went a little too far with the size, hahahaha :eek::oops:o_O:ROFLMAO:
There's a shot at the beginning, when Jessy gives Tony a welcome handjob, his dick is huge, it looks like a horse's :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Unfortunately we don't have time to rectify these scenes, maybe if we can do it later ... at the moment we focus on the new versions, from now on you should not see so many changes in the size of the cock.

Well... if you saw Matrix I suppose you knew Neo was destined to end up with Trinity, although you liked the girl in the red dress better, didn't you? :p:LOL:

I think at this point in the game we all know what the main love story is, although this doesn't mean there can't be a lot of action with other girls :devilish:
And no doubt, there will be no lack of action with Jessy :love:

Would you like to be able to decide which of the many girls to have the main love story of the game with all the derivations and possibilities that this would entail? No offense, but I think some of you don't know how much work creating a game of this kind requires and how impossible these suggestions are :rolleyes:
Although I understand it, I never imagined the amount of hours and effort involved before I started creating the game :p:eek::ROFLMAO:

Hey, thanks for the answer, regarding the bug with charlene, the first day I could talk to her I chose her studies, and the second time/day I could talk to her I chose study again and I got a different dialogue, then I had the option to choose something else and I said "why not, I can always reload if it deduces points" and I chose the 3rd option (sex talk I believe), and I got the message "You came back!" and she took me to her room and tried her stuff. I never got any scene where I got to play with her or anything. And like I said after that scene the historic bugged out and never worked again, it got stuck at her dialogue right before going to her room for weeks of ingame time afterwards and never changed until the end of the current version.

Never tried to load back because I wasn't too concerned to be honest and when I started wondering if I had missed anything important due to that I was already weeks of ingame time afterwards and didn't want to lose all my progress as if I'm not wrong there isn't any console option to boost the points.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey, thanks for the answer, regarding the bug with charlene, the first day I could talk to her I chose her studies, and the second time/day I could talk to her I chose study again and I got a different dialogue, then I had the option to choose something else and I said "why not, I can always reload if it deduces points" and I chose the 3rd option (sex talk I believe), and I got the message "You came back!" and she took me to her room and tried her stuff. I never got any scene where I got to play with her or anything. And like I said after that scene the historic bugged out and never worked again, it got stuck at her dialogue right before going to her room for weeks of ingame time afterwards and never changed until the end of the current version.

Never tried to load back because I wasn't too concerned to be honest and when I started wondering if I had missed anything important due to that I was already weeks of ingame time afterwards and didn't want to lose all my progress as if I'm not wrong there isn't any console option to boost the points.
Thank you, knowing what you did, I'll check the game code to see if I find any errors in that part.

If you still have problems with the scene with Charlene, send me the save file and I'll fix it (since passing that scene is a requirement to be able to see the last scene of this version).

so the big suprice is when i get the third option (romantic movies) ?
No, the "big surprise" is choosing "box+dildo", on the third or fourth repeat... but you have to meet other requirements: having completed photo shoots with Cassie, watching the hospital scene with Katia, going to Charlene's room, and having 50 or more sexuality points with Jessy.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
No, the "big surprise" is choosing "box+dildo", on the third or fourth repeat... but you have to meet other requirements: having completed photo shoots with Cassie, watching the hospital scene with Katia, going to Charlene's room, and having 50 or more sexuality points with Jessy.
I'm pretty sure I've done those things with the latest update. I must be missing something.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes