Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
How do you open the console? i read something about shift+O but nothing shows up for me to write te codes. thanks

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How do you open the console? i read something about shift+O but nothing shows up for me to write te codes. thanks
Note that renpy is case sensitive, so it's shift + o (not shift + O).

But access to the console, by default, is not enabled in the official versions.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to bother but when i used smartphone in my room i got the message saying that studio location was on the map... and that picture has stuck. Now it alway appears when i interact with a character, i can only see the text boxes and options but the studio image is always showing

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Sorry to bother but when i used smartphone in my room i got the message saying that studio location was on the map... and that picture has stuck. Now it alway appears when i interact with a character, i can only see the text boxes and options but the studio image is always showing
Have you access to console (shift+o)?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Forgot about becky....hopefully we don't wait TOO long for some content with her. She is adorable....those lips:giggle::love:
That scene made me LOL at the end:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Superb update(y)

That new Jessy content was amazing (Jessy having impregnation fetish would be super hot and kinky) and hopefully we will able to see that cute sister in the near future too

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes