WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Or create a folder, put all packs into it, rightclick on pack 1 and 'unpack here' (or whatever it is called).

Kayabo

Jun 12, 2019
Am i missing a mp.3 file?

Already placed an mp.3 file. Problem solved.
But when i start the game, i have sound and a white sreen :(

Last edited:

dream_plus

Dec 15, 2016
Fan mod - replacement of images: slim body, pregnancy, clothing.(Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content\pic) copy with replacement. (Fixed image sizes, corrected pictures with clothes. I hope there are no more pictures that cover the entire screen and even the text. Added small changes.)

Reactions: Voilsh

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Fan mod - replacement of images: slim body, pregnancy, clothing.(Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content\pic) copy with replacement. (Fixed image sizes, corrected pictures with clothes. I hope there are no more pictures that cover the entire screen and even the text. Added small changes.)
Added your post to the resource post.

Reactions: dream_plus

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone help me? I do not remember how to sleep with mom, I did everything the walktrought told to do, and still nothing happens, I am griding a lot, and nothing is changing, I only kissed her when I use the compliment, but only in text, in the bath nothing changes, am I missing something?

Also, I am using the cheat console, and the game has a problem on saturday and sunday, where I can not access the outside of my home. Half of the interface is missing, but when I go on another day, everytihng is normal is just these two days.

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone help me? I do not remember how to sleep with mom, I did everything the walktrought told to do, and still nothing happens, I am griding a lot, and nothing is changing, I only kissed her when I use the compliment, but only in text, in the bath nothing changes, am I missing something?

Also, I am using the cheat console, and the game has a problem on saturday and sunday, where I can not access the outside of my home. Half of the interface is missing, but when I go on another day, everytihng is normal is just these two days.
What cheat mod do you use? If your UI is broken maybe you want to download it again and start a new game to check if that fix the problem?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes