WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Or create a folder, put all packs into it, rightclick on pack 1 and 'unpack here' (or whatever it is called).

Kayabo

Jun 12, 2019
Am i missing a mp.3 file?

Already placed an mp.3 file. Problem solved.
But when i start the game, i have sound and a white sreen :(

Last edited:

dream_plus

Dec 15, 2016
Fan mod - replacement of images: slim body, pregnancy, clothing.(Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content\pic) copy with replacement. (Fixed image sizes, corrected pictures with clothes. I hope there are no more pictures that cover the entire screen and even the text. Added small changes.)

Reactions: Voilsh

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Fan mod - replacement of images: slim body, pregnancy, clothing.(Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content\pic) copy with replacement. (Fixed image sizes, corrected pictures with clothes. I hope there are no more pictures that cover the entire screen and even the text. Added small changes.)
Added your post to the resource post.

Reactions: dream_plus

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone help me? I do not remember how to sleep with mom, I did everything the walktrought told to do, and still nothing happens, I am griding a lot, and nothing is changing, I only kissed her when I use the compliment, but only in text, in the bath nothing changes, am I missing something?

Also, I am using the cheat console, and the game has a problem on saturday and sunday, where I can not access the outside of my home. Half of the interface is missing, but when I go on another day, everytihng is normal is just these two days.

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone help me? I do not remember how to sleep with mom, I did everything the walktrought told to do, and still nothing happens, I am griding a lot, and nothing is changing, I only kissed her when I use the compliment, but only in text, in the bath nothing changes, am I missing something?

Also, I am using the cheat console, and the game has a problem on saturday and sunday, where I can not access the outside of my home. Half of the interface is missing, but when I go on another day, everytihng is normal is just these two days.
What cheat mod do you use? If your UI is broken maybe you want to download it again and start a new game to check if that fix the problem?

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
What cheat mod do you use? If your UI is broken maybe you want to download it again and start a new game to check if that fix the problem?
This is the second playtrough and I am playing in a differente computer, but it happened in the other computer I had also, but I let it slide because I tought it was a bug from the save I had, but began when the brother appear in the house.

I am using version 0.23 , the cheat console is the one in the first page, by 3xpurt.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes