Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
What cheat mod do you use? If your UI is broken maybe you want to download it again and start a new game to check if that fix the problem?
This is the second playtrough and I am playing in a differente computer, but it happened in the other computer I had also, but I let it slide because I tought it was a bug from the save I had, but began when the brother appear in the house.

I am using version 0.23 , the cheat console is the one in the first page, by 3xpurt.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
This is the second playtrough and I am playing in a differente computer, but it happened in the other computer I had also, but I let it slide because I tought it was a bug from the save I had, but began when the brother appear in the house.

I am using version 0.23 , the cheat console is the one in the first page, by 3xpurt.
Well, you could download the complete save from the support post and try if the problem is there too. To check if it is a problem with your save.

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Well, you could download the complete save from the support post and try if the problem is there too. To check if it is a problem with your save.

So, even with the save the problem persists, also the threesomes with mom and brother, and brother and stepfather goes dark, it does not show any image, like it failed to load. Any ideia what I can do to fix this? I am downloading the game by torrent, and like I said, this is another pc, but is having the same problems as the other gameplay I had. Maybe I did something wrong in the install, altrought I did exactly like the infos for the cheat console that was posted, also saturday and sunday only have the problem when brother arrives, before that the game worked normally.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
So, even with the save the problem persists, also the threesomes with mom and brother, and brother and stepfather goes dark, it does not show any image, like it failed to load. Any ideia what I can do to fix this? I am downloading the game by torrent, and like I said, this is another pc, but is having the same problems as the other gameplay I had. Maybe I did something wrong in the install, altrought I did exactly like the infos for the cheat console that was posted, also saturday and sunday only have the problem when brother arrives, before that the game worked normally.
O'm sorry, the only other idea I have is to try the original qsp. Oh, some say it helps if you rename the cheat.qsp like the original one. You may want to try that before.

If both doesn't work I am out of ideas for the moment. Last resort would be to download the latest update once more so you get a fresh .exe

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
O'm sorry, the only other idea I have is to try the original qsp. Oh, some say it helps if you rename the cheat.qsp like the original one. You may want to try that before.

If both doesn't work I am out of ideas for the moment. Last resort would be to download the latest update once more so you get a fresh .exe
Yeah,I already rename it, but that's okay, thanks anyway. Unfortnetly this game without cheats is almost unplayable.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah,I already rename it, but that's okay, thanks anyway. Unfortnetly this game without cheats is almost unplayable.
I agree. It's a super grind. Still, you may try to download the latest update again. Giving you new and hopefully not corrupted game data. When it works (you can check with the full save) you can apply the cheat again.

Edit: Oh, and I just got another idea. There are 2 more cheat mods linked in my support post. You could try them too.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Friends, hi! I was playing that game since a little time ago. I did every path but I can not get stepfather and brother. I always go with him to my bedroom but StepFather just coming instead of spying. I searched almost every page includes this topic but still can not get that scene. I'll be very appreciate if you help :)

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Friends, hi! I was playing that game since a little time ago. I did every path but I can not get stepfather and brother. I always go with him to my bedroom but StepFather just coming instead of spying. I searched almost every page includes this topic but still can not get that scene. I'll be very appreciate if you help :)
All I know is written in the walkthrough

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
All I know is written in the walkthrough
Like I said, I saw that and I tried that sentence really much time. When I went to the room, he was just coming into the room and brother went under the quilt. again and again when I try, he is not be able to spy. Can you describe when you go to the room with your brother and what time was it?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Like I said, I saw that and I tried that sentence really much time. When I went to the room, he was just coming into the room and brother went under the quilt. again and again when I try, he is not be able to spy. Can you describe when you go to the room with your brother and what time was it?
If I remember correct (sorry, it's been a while) the scene is triggered during the random event when brother molest Sveta when coming home. Conditions need to be done and the random event should change into a new one.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
If I remember correct (sorry, it's been a while) the scene is triggered during the random event when brother molest Sveta when coming home. Conditions need to be done and the random event should change into a new one.
Thanks for your attention friend. When Sweta came home? I did that scene like 12 p.m. and 18.p.m. before kitchen scene which is with brother. Do I have to go home from outside to in or it will be while hanging home? Which one is more appropriate for that? some help pls?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for your attention friend. When Sweta came home? I did that scene like 12 p.m. and 18.p.m. before kitchen scene which is with brother. Do I have to go home from outside to in or it will be while hanging home? Which one is more appropriate for that? some help pls?
You should get a scene randomly at home weekend (and your brother is there). I just tried it and it triggered on Saturday 18:00 in hall (livingroom) for me but that is random. When everything else is done the scene will alter into stepfather watching like the walkthrough says.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
You should get a scene randomly at home weekend (and your brother is there). I just tried it and it triggered on Saturday 18:00 in hall (livingroom) for me but that is random. When everything else is done the scene will alter into stepfather watching like the walkthrough says.
I think I have some serious problems or I did something wrong about that. At 18:00 I can get that scene but Dad is coming inside not watching from outside. I got this scene like 50 times but can not caught while watching I'll keep trying if something came to happen pls remind me :)

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Are the downloads stable? I can't seem to extract them. I use 7zip and it says "Unexpected end of data", I assume this means the download was corrupted right?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Are the downloads stable? I can't seem to extract them. I use 7zip and it says "Unexpected end of data", I assume this means the download was corrupted right?
Yes, at least for me it was fine. Got it from OCHs (MEGA). You may try the latest WinRAR, too. You could try to test your parts and maybe you can save some download.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes