FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Wonderful, now we got the download link... let's wait for our awesome moders to bring the cheat version ;). Not sure how you feel about it, but I just refuse to play this without cheats.

Does anyone have the start.qsp
Uhm. Indeed, it's not in the update. o_O That's... erm... less fantastic cause all the code is missing and there won't be a cheat mod until one has the original start.qsp.

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
v24 qsp but I added a few cheat from an older version, it seems to be working.
Game works. Of course the new(er) chars don't have cheats yet. Also the "original" cheats like always combed don't seem to work 100% cause Svetas beauty decreases all the time.

Maybe that would be a useful addition - if someone can make it - fixed beauty and permanent hair removal. Or add nails, hair, comb and "paint" with fed / sleep to the time jump button? So Sveta is always shining like she should be. Or have an (working= option to auto-comb etc)

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
any walkthtrought at 0.24 for boss house? ^^
especially anyone know how to trigger anything at julia / boss house with the 'new guy'?

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
any walkthtrought at 0.24 for boss house? ^^
especially anyone know how to trigger anything at julia / boss house with the 'new guy'?
Well, probably you need to raise his stats first so he gets interested into Sveta. But I couldn't do that yet. For example Friday around 13? 14? you meet Denise at the pool and play Frisbee. There are sex scenes attached to it. But probably needs better relationship.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Well, probably you need to raise his stats first so he gets interested into Sveta. But I couldn't do that yet. For example Friday around 13? 14? you meet Denise at the pool and play Frisbee. There are sex scenes attached to it. But probably needs better relationship.
also found that when ur sleeping with her and playing wit the dildo u can jog. also two 1-picture scenes with alchol and 'the man' during weekend hall 4-6
still not enought =[

rld142

Aug 27, 2016
Game works. Of course the new(er) chars don't have cheats yet. Also the "original" cheats like always combed don't seem to work 100% cause Svetas beauty decreases all the time.

Maybe that would be a useful addition - if someone can make it - fixed beauty and permanent hair removal. Or add nails, hair, comb and "paint" with fed / sleep to the time jump button? So Sveta is always shining like she should be. Or have an (working= option to auto-comb etc)
I have updated the +1H button so it reset all the decreasing stats to max (sleep, hunger, mood, various hair stats..)

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
I should have done something wrong but when I click on BigKuyash.exe, I got a error window in russian.. and when I use QSP on the cheat start or the one inlcluded in the last update, I get the main screen but can't do anything, it look likes it's just the picture, no interactivity. Any help? Thank you

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Do I need to install all the updates in order or just only the latest version?

rld142

Aug 27, 2016
I should have done something wrong but when I click on BigKuyash.exe, I got a error window in russian.. and when I use QSP on the cheat start or the one inlcluded in the last update, I get the main screen but can't do anything, it look likes it's just the picture, no interactivity. Any help? Thank you
are you sure that you have only 1 .qsp file in standalone_content?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes