stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
It is because the startingscreen is a picture. Until you change this screenpicture it will alwa be i russian while the gameplay is in english.
if I click on any section of the starting screen the screen goes blank with the music playing

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
Noob question: I had played a lot on .23 version and before updating with the .24 version I did a copy of the old folder.
When I started to play the .24 version all the saves I had were disappeared. Where they are saved usually? I can recover them from my old .23 folder? Thanks in advance

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Noob question: I had played a lot on .23 version and before updating with the .24 version I did a copy of the old folder.
When I started to play the .24 version all the saves I had were disappeared. Where they are saved usually? I can recover them from my old .23 folder? Thanks in advance
Your old saves is prone to go terrible wrong with upgrades. Your save folder will change name, based on the location of where you got the game installed, and the name of the folder it in. And the name of the qsp file. Just start a new game and make a save, notice the new savegame folder, and dump your old saves inside. There is a reason why Avenger states burn old saves at every new release though.

Reactions: Shafty

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Either there is some crazy RNG going on here or there is something wrong/missing in the current cheat qsp for .24. none of the new step father preg scenes or scenes for the son of the shop boss (never remember his name) are happening for me.
Anyone else have this problem?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the son is kinda hard one.
first you need to get cought at 8 oclock having sex with her in the room
then u need to sleep with her (make sure its after 12:00 and ur tierd) then dildo her untill brother shows up
then u need to go to pool. not sure if u need to corrupt anything or not, prolly not, at 16:00-18:00 or so go from pool back to house and a conversation will be triggered. 3 times and ur having sex.

did not understand so far how to get sleeping sex and bathroom sex tho.

about father it was just easy idk i got it immidietly..
edit: u prolly didnt wait with pregnancy to day 61-90..

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I have updated the +1H button so it reset all the decreasing stats to max (sleep, hunger, mood, various hair stats..)
Just an FYI, I removed that from my version, because some events were not available if you had max stats, meaning you skipped time to get to events, only to be locked out because all your stats are max. I understand people like that feature, so just a warning for people wondering why certain things aren't triggering. Better to use the stats button, as it's safer and reduces clicking.

Here's my version.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Just an FYI, I removed that from my version, because some events were not available if you had max stats, meaning you skipped time to get to events, only to be locked out because all your stats are max. I understand people like that feature, so just a warning for people wondering why certain things aren't triggering. Better to use the stats button, as it's safer and reduces clicking.

Here's my version.
So much Thanks man... I have been waiting for this cheating qsp file....

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
A need help to translate Rus word to Eng:
Podrachivaya= "while jerking off"
zagnuvshis= "bent over"
UNOCHA= Granddaughter
nepostizhimym= "incomprehensible"
podmahivat= "moving along with someone" (while fucking, I presume)
Pokovyryatsya= "digging"
Srivijaya= "tearing off"
posemtrel= maybe "posmotrel" which would mean "saw"?
pokazivati= "to show"
interesovalsya= "showed interest in smth"
truselyah= Panties, Boxers
promassazhirovat=massaged
podmahivat=wave

sopite=sniff
sinayskaya= ???
Kalacheva=???

PS: If someone have another mening for this who have been translated, set this between in () after the word.....

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Okay, updated walkthrough (Denis, Genna and Oleg) and added / mirrored 3xpurt's cheat mod to support post. So if anyone has problems with yadi or so you may just take it from F95 server...

Reactions: Dflik

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Okay, updated walkthrough (Denis, Genna and Oleg) and added / mirrored 3xpurt's cheat mod to support post. So if anyone has problems with yadi or so you may just take it from F95 server...
Hey FA80.... I updated so the 7zip file have now poster for V0.24.... Have a nice day man...

rld142

Aug 27, 2016

Here's my version.
well there is 2 +1h button I only added this abilty on the pink one so you can still access those events if you want

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hey FA80.... I updated so the 7zip file have now poster for V0.24.... Have a nice day man...
Edit, got it now. Sorry, I thought I already updated it... but now the link to your start screen is updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Finger

ZaharSMK

Jun 15, 2019

Here's my version.
Greetings! But is there the same mod, only on the Russian version?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes