Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Indeed, it was the probleme.
What do I do with the start cheat.qsp ? Should I put it on the standalone folder and delete de 024 END.qsp?

rld142

Aug 27, 2016
Indeed, it was the probleme.
What do I do with the start cheat.qsp ? Should I put it on the standalone folder and delete de 024 END.qsp?
just put the one you want into standalone folder and move the other one into the asset folder so you can still have it if there is an issue somewhere

andreag1089

Oct 16, 2017
To advance with Denis you need to let him see you with Julia a couple of times, then play Frisbee with him. Then I found that on the weekend you need to access the house from the pool in the afternoon and he will ask you to go drink some wine or something.. Do that 3 times and it will unlock the sex scenes

With the hairdresser you just need to keep working and fucking him until he will ask you to visit his apartment on the weekends.

Oleg will just call you

No idea with Alexis though

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
To advance with Denis you need to let him see you with Julia a couple of times, then play Frisbee with him. Then I found that on the weekend you need to access the house from the pool in the afternoon and he will ask you to go drink some wine or something.. Do that 3 times and it will unlock the sex scenes

With the hairdresser you just need to keep working and fucking him until he will ask you to visit his apartment on the weekends.

Oleg will just call you

How you make him see Sveta and Julia? It happened random some times. But nor sure how to trigger it / where / when. Her room? The pool?

andreag1089

Oct 16, 2017
How you make him see Sveta and Julia? It happened random some times. But nor sure how to trigger it / where / when. Her room? The pool?
I don't know I think is random. It happened to me in her room in the evening, there are a couple different scenes

All I did after that was play Frisbee and sunbathing at the pool while he was there (around 12 I think). After a while the dialog pop up and he invited sveta to a picnic

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I don't know I think is random. It happened to me in her room in the evening, there are a couple different scenes

All I did after that was play Frisbee and sunbathing at the pool while he was there (around 12 I think). After a while the dialog pop up and he invited sveta to a picnic
So, the usual grind... yay :rolleyes: ... okay I try to repeat that.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017

Oleg will just call you

Yep, worked for me, he saw Julia and Sveta before (old save). Just Frisbee and weekend dates.

For Oleg, there is also another scene week, evening around 18 in the Olegs house -> kitchen, drink a tea.

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys, I don't know how to pass it to English. I unzip everything, the file start_024_ENG.qsp is in the folder but the game appears to me in Russian.
Can you help me?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Hi guys, I don't know how to pass it to English. I unzip everything, the file start_024_ENG.qsp is in the folder but the game appears to me in Russian.
Can you help me?
replace in STANDALONE not in the main folder, rename to start.qsp and start the game from the MAIN FOLDER

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes