WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I don't give a xy about the tag. But I like to find the qsp, when the discussion here is moved ten pages to the future...

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
The economicsteacher is pretty messed up. The cheap version works only on first time and the accountingstats are not raised by lessons.

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
The economicsteacher is pretty messed up. The cheap version works only on first time and the accountingstats are not raised by lessons.
That's something avenger did. The events are present but the actions aren't triggering even in the russian version. I don't see any apparent change to the requirements either that would be blocking it. The paid path does work it just takes 10 times for the cert.

edit: I found the issue and fixed it but it wont work on saves that have already spoken to the teacher

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMarcus16

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
english MTL

1. Put it in assets/standalone_content folder as the ONLY .qsp file
2. It is not save compatible with other versions, including the russian .26
I'm very sorry, but I ask you to do the same cheat for russian players. Without translation. If it's not difficult. Thanks!!!

Reactions: Whore2U

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for being so specific it was so easy to find. Another bug avenger made while changing so much code. It is fixed in the download.
Was that a stray ! instead of = in line 53 of gs_check_enter_mom file ? Just coming to grips and learning the code as well

nerram

Oct 25, 2017
Was that a stray ! instead of = in line 53 of gs_check_enter_mom file ? Just coming to grips and learning the code as well
it was a gt call to a location that doesn't exist anymore because it was deleted and moved to room_mom_tech instead in .26, so I just changed the pointer to the correct event there

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
it was a gt call to a location that doesn't exist anymore because it was deleted and moved to room_mom_tech instead in .26, so I just changed the pointer to the correct event there
Thanks, yes I can see it now, best way to learn how this all hangs together. I tend to modify the start qsp to suit my play style and usually tweak the css and location of cheat links along the way so simply dropping an updated start qsp becomes tricky. Great translation by the way.

I am also tinkering with translating the cheat-prox and fixes-chars files as a side project and agree they are tedious and really not needed (except as a learning exercise) My method is to copy the file and create a html container in dreamweaver and then do the find/replace translation there then import it back into qgen. Mainly because qgen will replace every instance in every file and can break other parts of the code.

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
Avenger fixed a few things. He posted an updated QSP-file for v0.26 in the comment section of his blog:
"FIX"
- Fixed working hours in the cafe "Wayfarer"
- Fixed display of Sasha in the hall
- Fixed evening launch of events with Svetlana
- Fixed description while reading books
- Fixed classes with Sergei Pavlovich
- Fixed chatroulette on laptop

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Just an FYI: I filed a report request to remove abandoned tag, with link to 0.26 + changelog + nerram's Cheated English MTL. So a moderator should update it when time permits them.

Thank you all for your combined effort (y)

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
WOW, this was decently constructed back then. Now with new management this might get better with fresh content. Just hope it doesn't become abandoned again.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigKuyash-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes