smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Does it have enough content?
Several years worth of non-stop play time. Mostly due to mind-numbing levels of tedious grind and micro-management though, so there's that.

Is the English good?
Check the screenshots for some examples. In short, it's mostly unintelligible word salad. I doubt the claim that this is "machine translated" - it looks like a word-for-word dictionary translation from Russian. It does make for some hilarious moments, but funny as it is, it can be quite unhelpful if you're trying to figure out what the hell is going on or determine what an action or choice will actually do.

Reactions: pflicht

LUKE69

Oct 18, 2018
The game, when you understand mechanics, Is simplex fantastico, a great lot of contenents and stories, it's many time under construction because the creator Is russian and there Is a lot of problema there. Vendicator are doing another great game, Son of the beach. This two games are my prefer with Wife trainer my two cent

L3B0WSKI

Dec 15, 2021
BigKuyash-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
no peers :(

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
theres someway to undo tamara husband to broken the relationship ? i think i fucked up now the vacation with tamara/brother never occour somebody can help me?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes