Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
It's been like 2 years since I played this last. I coulda sworn there was a button (in the cheat version) where I can alter character stats and relationships. I can change money, tiredness, add all items, alter time just fine. It's just that that I'm missing. I need someone to point it out where it is please.
Screenshot (57).png

Vesu

Oct 21, 2017
It's been like 2 years since I played this last. I coulda sworn there was a button (in the cheat version) where I can alter character stats and relationships. I can change money, tiredness, add all items, alter time just fine. It's just that that I'm missing. I need someone to point it out where it is please.
View attachment 2852046
You don't want alter the stats as it lock out most of the events, the go-to is to find the events(s) that pump the stat and repeat it via time and reset day

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Under History, Character reading. You can but its all in Russian.

• Wow
Reactions: Cesco

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Damn I think it is bugued have played withaut any cheat and can't kiss the mother in the sauna please somebody help

vexx94

May 14, 2017
hey guys a little help i'm stuck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after picking the 3° option about happiness he doesn't give the dress and i have no more options to interact with him
P.S don't know if its relevant i cheated the beauty thing by clicking great body and money

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Crap, it's been forever since I played this. Have I bricked Tamara by being caught with cum on my face at the store by her?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Dam! This is a huge surprise, seeing this game get such a make over! I mean. What is it? Two years now? WTF... I swear someone of Avengers fans is a necromancer and they got him back, just so he updates his games again!

• Haha
Reactions: Papa Ernie

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
hey guys a little help i'm stuck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after picking the 3° option about happiness he doesn't give the dress and i have no more options to interact with him
P.S don't know if its relevant i cheated the beauty thing by clicking great body and money
You will get the dress, when he moves in to live with mom and Sonya

vexx94

May 14, 2017
You will get the dress, when he moves in to live with mom and Sonya
he does not move in, i tried sleeping for weeks after that i advanced time by months using the cheats that's why i was asking maybe my save is bugged idk i'll try a ng

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
he does not move in, i tried sleeping for weeks after that i advanced time by months using the cheats that's why i was asking maybe my save is bugged idk i'll try a ng
You have to go to your mothers room somewhere around 22h, there she will ask you about him moving in.

Reactions: vexx94

NicolasJ

May 6, 2017
Mother and the intelligence, is there any indication or hint within the game? I only know it from the walkthrough.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
Mother and the intelligence, is there any indication or hint within the game? I only know it from the walkthrough.
go to info. then click characterisics.. there is intellect. if want start kissing mom intellect need to be atleast blonde. easy way get intellegence is go clubhouse. read books there..

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Nope no sucess have raised the inteligence until Blonde level and still noting damn it seems in fact bugued, also no cheats useds ,the depravation have even raised more them one level.
Please someone explain why or if I should quit the game and delete him.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes