Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
For the love of god, can someone send me latest save please? XD For some reason mine doesn't work anymore, and I will lose my mind if I'll grind this game againg from the beginning.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
I am horrible at clicking reset day and have clicked restart a dozen times and with the bad autosave I lose lots of progress.... So I took it out, here's my qsp file.

Remember to place in assets/standalone_content and only 1 *.qsp file in it.

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
4 months of gift, compliment, massage and havent got it still. So you're not alone.
Game is not so grindy really, no need to repeat actions if nothing changes. Progress with Mom requires a lesbo orientation, achieved by reading books, lesbo magazines, watching TV. Not enough just spy on mom or massage. Plus you need some inteligence and perversity. Just read books at least, it will help.

Compliments, massages and gifts only affect a positive attitude towards you, cap achieved quickly and in the future these actions allow you to return favor if its lost somehow.

Please someone explain why or if I should quit the game and delete him.
try it ;)

Last edited:

ConfusedMoose

Jul 10, 2018
How do I get the brother to be sexually active? i've checked the walkthrough but it doesn't seem to say anything about it that i've noticed.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Mom dont talk about she cant be pregnant why? ive done everything but nothing works maybe bcause i already have a child with Stepfather?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Nope no sucess have raised the inteligence until Blonde level and still noting damn it seems in fact bugued, also no cheats useds ,the depravation have even raised more them one level.
Please someone explain why or if I should quit the game and delete him.
This event will trigger if your sexual orientation is greater than 200 (Bi for fun) intelligence at least 100 (Blonde). You will also need moms mood above 50, which means you need to chat, compliment and interact with her quite a few times. You will also need to progress the sauna visits through the lead up sequences before the kiss option happens.

The reality of this game is that most variables are inter linked so changing 1 variable can lock you out of others or you miss other events. This is also why saves from other people can also break the paths as the save is a full memory log of all the variables that person used and there is no way of working out what took place.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
About the weekend vacation with Tamara and the brother.
Attached is a pdf doc of all the variables for version 26. I find it helpful when working out the likely next steps and events for a character and how they interconnect with others and events given walk throughs are scarce and vague.

Also critical when checking a save for events and npc progress and tweaking or resetting any variables.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
This game is almost 10 years old. I remember it from a very early stage.
Has the Russian language been completely removed from the game? How can I get it back?

Deathend

Nov 3, 2017
suposedly now you have to take care of your children, anyone has any idea of how that works? i cant see a baby anywhere

Edited: Nevemind. mom asks for money at some point XD

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Hmmm ... i am on my 5th walktrough now. How on earth do you trigger the scene with the brother weekends @ home to get blowjob?

Yes, i did read all the posts in here. You have to masturbate two times @ weekend, when brother is visting ... i tried all day long but nothing happens? (save and load all day long ...)

PS: I am also not able to talk to Tamara about the blowjob @ vacations? Maybe this is the missing trigger?

On weekdays 19:00 at brothers talk to brother about event
Go to Tamaras house after 19:00 to talk about event
Masturbate in your room at noon on weekend for event twice

Once that happens you need to talk to Tamara (her house at 18-19) and then to your brother at his house. Then at your house on weekends, between 12 - 14 masturbate in your room twice, and the second time he'll join in.

Edit: I dont have any options to talk to Tamara @ home anymore ... only kinky stuff to do ... and it seems talking to her IS the trigger ... so i stuck now ... damn mission design ... :(

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hmmm anyone remembers the trigger that brother visits on weekends so i can visit him during the week ??? i cannot remember how to get him to come to the house

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes