asodoekkd

Aug 24, 2018
brother

Once that's done keep doing vacations until you suck your brother your appearance still needs to be high.

How do I do this?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
yes, i put the dress and still not trigger

and the pool problem, yes i met the coach, it only apeared on frydais to say i missed practice, but this problem i solved it by modifiing the qsp, the line of going to the pool on days 1,3 and 5 while not pregnant was empty, so i added the line for practice on that part
I am not having any problems with training and have not had to modify the qsp. It is possible that you have missed training and you did not get the option to say your grandfather was sick (need appearance to be >300 for it to show.)

If the option does not appear then you are permanently locked out of the swimming training chain. You can check if this has happened by using qsp save editor and checking if npc_unique_trener_pool[6]=1. If it is just change it to =0 and you can ask for training again next visit - just make sure appearance is always over 300 if you miss a training session otherwise you get locked out again

Deathend

Nov 3, 2017
I am not having any problems with training and have not had to modify the qsp. It is possible that you have missed training and you did not get the option to say your grandfather was sick (need appearance to be >300 for it to show.)

If the option does not appear then you are permanently locked out of the swimming training chain. You can check if this has happened by using qsp save editor and checking if npc_unique_trener_pool[6]=1. If it is just change it to =0 and you can ask for training again next visit - just make sure appearance is always over 300 if you miss a training session otherwise you get locked out again
wait, how do you open the save with save editor in this game, it doesent create a .sav file or i atleast cant find it

probably, i got the option to lie but without tinking i chose the other one, but as i said i solved it by modifiing the qsp anyways.

the only thing i still cant solve is the kiosk owner and the continuation to the trasure quest, on the last one i did every step until you have to go into the archives. but when i ask about the archives i get a lot of weirdly tranlated nonsense that i understand as
"no you cant look into the archives" even tough i have best friend with the girl.
but as i said, done all the steps until there. read about the treasure. talked to grandpa, went to the collectionist.

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
You have to visit the girl for some time, drink wine with her a couple of times until she tells you in the office to come at the evening and bring a bottle of wine.

Deathend

Nov 3, 2017
finaly got the necklace, now i wonder wich is better the treasure or the elite necklace.

Well, just cheked the files and yes, the treasure is better, it is double points of the elite

does anyone know how to meet the guy named Gleb? its the guy who makes a bet on chess, but there seems to be more content after that and i have no idea how to find it

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I've been trying to trigger the 3some with stepdad/brother for days now....
Mc had tons of sex with both. The scene where the stepdad tears open the door while you have sex with the brother I also had at least 20x.... What the hell triggers that peep scene?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
wait, how do you open the save with save editor in this game, it doesent create a .sav file or i atleast cant find it
In windows save files are located in a folder in the documents folder so usually
C:\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\longalphanumeric folder\. If the game is not saving it may be trying to write to a read only folder on the PC

Reactions: Deathend

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
save 0.25 or 0.26 please ;-) ?
Too many paths - which ones have been followed?

Many paths over lap and can block others, again what has happened in that save?

About 80% of the scenes happen along the journey to the end scenes (sex) so a save is like reading a joke book with only the punch lines and missing the actual joke - pointless. Many of the lead up scenes do not show again once progress is made.

Saves are hard wired to the qsp file name, (start.qsp or whatever name the cheat version is etc) so if that name changes then the save will not work.

The game is very large so unlikely a save even close to all paths being completed is around at the moment.

So all the above is likely why people are not replying with saves.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I've been trying to trigger the 3some with stepdad/brother for days now....
Mc had tons of sex with both. The scene where the stepdad tears open the door while you have sex with the brother I also had at least 20x.... What the hell triggers that peep scene?
You have to have the 3some with mother and stepfather first before it will trigger

Reactions: Fungamer80

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
does anyone know how to meet the guy named Gleb?
To meet him at all, i think you need some intelligence and you have to be cute at least ...
In all my walkthroughs i didnt accept his bet and did send him away because i dont wanna fuck on the first date :rolleyes: ... you can meet him later in the shopping center (evening?) ... after that you unlock his apartment ...

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I totally forgot there was a sub/dom part hidden in my status. The people can view me as such and such and that is how I remembered.

Where is my dom or sub boost cheat... I miss the old cheats but progress is progress.

The first major dom or sub choice is... well it's early in the game and I am now I'm way past it. That choice will lead to other choices and you better have the strength to back it up.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I can't find Klim's house
Can someone tell me where it is
That's a translation thing. I was looking for it too, but by accident I figured out all you have to do is go back to his video store. When you then talk to him you should be a new choice, once a week or so? I'm not exactly sure. You can still do favours to get another DVD from him if you need to as well, but from my experience (if it's been a few days) you'll have to go through the sex scene for money, then go wash your face before you can talk to him again and blow him for a DVD.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes