bdger1664

Aug 21, 2017
How do you progress with the grandad? I have the initial masturbation in his room at 23.00 and then in the morning put viagara in his tea in the morning but nothing seems to happen after that.

LMalice

Jul 15, 2018
The kiss is what I can't trigger
It's just not happening.
Gotta have intelligence at least to blonde and the lesbian stat to Bi as Prank (whatever that means).
If you are using the copypaste cheat file you can set both stats in Fixes (top left panel).
Otherwise read books (buy or in the library in the club in the area) and keep peeking on mom masturbating (and after a while you can buy a lesbian magazine from the sex store).

Your depravity can be as high as you want. It wont stop the mom kiss scene from triggering afaik.

PS I am not entirely sure if peeking on mom masturbating raises your lesbian stat or not. I know the peeking in the bathroom doesnt increase it, at least beyond a point.

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to get pregnant by your step dad? If so, what's the chance on that happening
Impossible right now. I assume it's just unfinished and not a "he forgot to add a trigger" because he explicitly stated in patch notes (0.20) that there are 5 people that can knock you up now, and doing a simple count means 5 without stepfather, 6 with him.

I think because the MC's mother also can't get pregnant, it's something to do story wise with stepdad suffering from male infertility one way or another, but it's just not written. Either that or he perhaps has something big planned to write out events for MC + stepdad but just didn't have the time.

Exanimus

Apr 9, 2017
How do you progress with the grandad? I have the initial masturbation in his room at 23.00 and then in the morning put viagara in his tea in the morning but nothing seems to happen after that.
You wait until around 18-19 o'clock and he will slip you a sleeping pill .

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
I have downloaded the 0.17, and used the update 0.20 patch.
I think there is major problem (problem with video etc) if I use it in this way. (Maybe it's missing 0.18 0.19 patch information?)
Wish to ask if I am doing the correct way? Or is it recommended to just download the 0.20 full version?
I have saw that the full version of 0.20 should be around 16GB? My folder is only 13GB now..

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
you are missing the 0.18 and 0.19 updates, download full 0.20.
Yup, I have downloaded the full 0.20 and it's working fine. Personally, I think the first thread on the download is a bit misleading with a skip of 0.18 0.19 version update.

On the game content, I have noticed it has added pregnancy. Does anyone have any details on pregnancy and how it will affect the characters in the game after getting pregnant by anyone?

I have only noticed a new dialogue selection from Mum which ask who's the father and you answered it's a stranger

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yup, I have downloaded the full 0.20 and it's working fine. Personally, I think the first thread on the download is a bit misleading with a skip of 0.18 0.19 version update.

On the game content, I have noticed it has added pregnancy. Does anyone have any details on pregnancy and how it will affect the characters in the game after getting pregnant by anyone?

I have only noticed a new dialogue selection from Mum which ask who's the father and you answered it's a stranger
I've gotten to the point in the pregnancy where it blocks certain activities, but no idea if there is any thing beyond being pregnant at this stage.

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
I've gotten to the point in the pregnancy where it blocks certain activities, but no idea if there is any thing beyond being pregnant at this stage.
I am wondering the same too. I did had 2 solution on hand 1) a save before pregnancy and 2) to use the cheat to remove pregnancy directly (but I fear of some parameter that had been changed already)

May I know, what are some examples of the "blocked activities" during the pregnancy stage

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I am wondering the same too. I did had 2 solution on hand 1) a save before pregnancy and 2) to use the cheat to remove pregnancy directly (but I fear of some parameter that had been changed already)

May I know, what are some examples of the "blocked activities" during the pregnancy stage
Can no longer have sex with grandpa in lounge. I wish I could remember more, but I haven't had much chance to play due to my PC HDD failing.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Is there a way to download the game without it being split in 3 parts? I can't get the 3 together or combine them or whatever but all I really want is to be able to download the whole game even if I have to update it separately.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Is there a way to download the game without it being split in 3 parts? I can't get the 3 together or combine them or whatever but all I really want is to be able to download the whole game even if I have to update it separately.
Use torrent it is quite fast. Be sure to check only English version while using torrent it have both Eng and Rus

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes