LMalice

Jul 15, 2018
I never seem to get the option to kiss the mom in the sauna. Tried to speed through taking a bath with her and catching her in her room at 1900 everyday for two months. My depravity is at Slag. Still no option to kiss her. Does her event need some other events to be triggered first?

Using .20 with the Eng copypaste cheats posted above on page 102.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Any one have a late game save file. Hopefully with the Chief unlocked at his house, the threesome with Mom and Step-father and goblin(silvan) where the other guy dumps you.

If not how do you get access to the Chief at this house not just julia??

Help

Aug 5, 2016
During the brothers route (mainly see it on vacation) what is the name of sisters actress?

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
This is the most up to date save I have. Including threesomes with mom. I feel that you need to finish the 4some events with stepdad and Tamara to get this working but i could be wrong. I was working for a while to get it with no luck until right after i finished the foursome event.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any possibility for a more advanced cheating system? LIke SoB's? Where you can change the date or the time without cheat engine or menus, or teleporting, instantly having all store items, etc?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is there any possibility for a more advanced cheating system? LIke SoB's? Where you can change the date or the time without cheat engine or menus, or teleporting, instantly having all store items, etc?
If you look at the last couple pages, or use search, you will find multiple versions of the cheat file you're asking for.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
Some of video is not show, i read that i need to change video to gif to fix that but i don't know how, can anyone help me ?

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Well, first I just started to play the game, couple of days ago, anyway..

Got bored to fuck dad/mom alone and I checked the qsp file and there are 4 (more/less .. I guess more) triggers called something like "sleep dad next mom room" and I started to hunt for them well.
1 obviously is on night, spam it until you get the dad.
2 7/8 AM morning bathroom brush theet, kinda annoying with the cheat every time you skip time you don't need to brush anymore. anyway.. have sex with dad, mom comes, dads hides.
3 6/7 AM kitchen dad comes, be naughty, mom comes again and there s a silly excuse.
4 sunday evening in the hall both parents are watching tv spam it until you get to fuck dad, mom will come, she won't notice etc.
5 if I remember correctly saturday evening have fun with dad in the hall again mom comes but she won't find out.
6 22 PM their bedroom watch the movie, be naughty, mom goes away and comes back
7 the last one, in your room, morning dad comes ask for bj, mom comes and (no spoiler)

After these ones I think you have to discuss with mom or not .. worth to try. and in one evening and my guess was it in Sunday around 20-22 you will find mom in the hall watching the tablet or smth.. get naughty, dad will assist.

Next day discuss with dad about it, he will say smth like he would like a 3some but mom and no lies blah blah blah.

Last one spam time until you get the random event with mom when she says she's missing you, go to your bedroom, now you ll have the option to blindfold her and done..

//
not really sure if you need all 7 triggers but for sure there are a few to triggers to activate "sex with mom" in the hall .
I got all of it, except the last part won't trigger.... So mom won't come into my room saying she's missing me

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
I cannot get anywhere with Mom. Is it because I used a cheat to raise my depravity to "fucking"?
Nah-- the key is getting her to kiss you about 10 or so times when you meet her in the sauna at 20:00. After that you get the option to go further and have sex with her.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Nah-- the key is getting her to kiss you about 10 or so times when you meet her in the sauna at 20:00. After that you get the option to go further and have sex with her.
The kiss is what I can't trigger
It's just not happening.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes