CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Found this one and Eng and Ru QSPs

After the grp sex with tamara and fathers if I pick to watch a movie again i'm getting this one.
Screenshot 2018-08-30 10.39.32.png

1st time worked ok -> went to sleep -> naughty -> visit tamara with dad again -> watch movie -> error
Any other option works, like nature, cook..

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Found this one and Eng and Ru QSPs

After the grp sex with tamara and fathers if I pick to watch a movie again i'm getting this one.
View attachment 143577

1st time worked ok -> went to sleep -> naughty -> visit tamara with dad again -> watch movie -> error
Any other option works, like nature, cook..
I am not sure, but I thing there is a "gt" missing in the argument. Maybe one of our talented codemonkeys could have a look.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
did a 5 min copypaste job on the file in Normanndk's link. Did a quick check, everything appears to be working
looks like certain filenames are different to what its looking for? maybe i should try to download the entire .2 version anew with this qsp

(its playing some of the video files, but not all most just give a black window)

korko

May 30, 2017
some videos and picture are not show and cant enter some location couse they show full of blue and just name on it in 0.20 only update. İ think only update have some issues couse i tried fresh start but still no luck. :/

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
I have downloaded all three megas however the first too installed just fine but the third did not, winrar states that it found one file but "nothing" happens it will not do anything. Can someone look into this please. Thank you.

haohanwang

Jun 29, 2017
some videos and picture are not show and cant enter some location couse they show full of blue and just name on it in 0.20 only update. İ think only update have some issues couse i tried fresh start but still no luck. :/
make the webm to gif is ok

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes