Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

@ace_boogie
@Normanndk

Version 20 link provided by Normanndk
Looking for the attention of ace or anyone willing to make a translation QSP and hopefully incorporating cheats

Reactions: bas

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Didn't get any new stuff to trigger with the save from last version, so.... start over again -)

Sep 10, 2017
Well, first I just started to play the game, couple of days ago, anyway..

Got bored to fuck dad/mom alone and I checked the qsp file and there are 4 (more/less .. I guess more) triggers called something like "sleep dad next mom room" and I started to hunt for them well.
1 obviously is on night, spam it until you get the dad.
2 7/8 AM morning bathroom brush theet, kinda annoying with the cheat every time you skip time you don't need to brush anymore. anyway.. have sex with dad, mom comes, dads hides.
3 6/7 AM kitchen dad comes, be naughty, mom comes again and there s a silly excuse.
4 sunday evening in the hall both parents are watching tv spam it until you get to fuck dad, mom will come, she won't notice etc.
5 if I remember correctly saturday evening have fun with dad in the hall again mom comes but she won't find out.
6 22 PM their bedroom watch the movie, be naughty, mom goes away and comes back
7 the last one, in your room, morning dad comes ask for bj, mom comes and (no spoiler)

After these ones I think you have to discuss with mom or not .. worth to try. and in one evening and my guess was it in Sunday around 20-22 you will find mom in the hall watching the tablet or smth.. get naughty, dad will assist.

Next day discuss with dad about it, he will say smth like he would like a 3some but mom and no lies blah blah blah.

Last one spam time until you get the random event with mom when she says she's missing you, go to your bedroom, now you ll have the option to blindfold her and done..

//
not really sure if you need all 7 triggers but for sure there are a few to triggers to activate "sex with mom" in the hall .
I tried both your and his solution in the new 0.20 version and it's not working. I got pretty far but I can't get the mother to talk about trying for the baby, the stepfather also won't visit you at night other than for jerking/BJ. Maybe a lot changed...

Nimonys

Feb 6, 2017
Thanks for the torrent. But maybe someone can share the russian qsp file. The whole game weighs 16 gigabytes. A file a couple of megabytes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know if there is a trigger for pregnancy with the stephdad this version? Like continuation of previous version.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know if there is a trigger for pregnancy with the stephdad this version? Like continuation of previous version.

Nope, the pregnancy add-ons for this patch are the store-manager and his son. getting knocked up by the son isn't a different path to take though, it only alters some dialogue, as you keep it a secret and pretend the baby is the store-manager's anyway.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nope, the pregnancy add-ons for this patch are the store-manager and his son. getting knocked up by the son isn't a different path to take though, it only alters some dialogue, as you keep it a secret and pretend the baby is the store-manager's anyway.
bummer...

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for the torrent. But maybe someone can share the russian qsp file. The whole game weighs 16 gigabytes. A file a couple of megabytes
FYI-- that torrent actually contains two versions of the game (one Russian & one English). So you can download just one or the other and it weighs just 8.5 gigs.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes