phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Torrent available here:

Be warned, it's a zip, so you'll need to grab the full 8 gig.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
??? 0.15
Is it a mistake ?
That's just the link title. The file on the page says 0.19. It looks ok. I'm still unpacking it so give me a few minutes and I can try confirm somehow that it is 0.19.

Edit: Files with modified date of 28/07/2018. Looks fine.

Reactions: DMonkey

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
EDIT:

OK I THINK I STARTED IT

I basically banged Stepdad a lot, and talked with mom every morning in the kitchen, suddenly she mentioned they were trying to for kids, and I just kept banging him, and she kept mentioning it.
Suddenly, around 21-22 or 23, in the livingroom, you have the opportunity to lick your mum, and when you do, Stepdad appears. I continued having sex with him, and talking with mother and him.
At some point at in your room, he enters and wants a blowjob and your mother enters, after a while, I talked with her in your own room, and she had the typical 'let's have sex, I'm missing you dialogue', but you blindfold her, and viola, you have a 3 way.
As above, you need to be able to bang the stephdad.

On Sunday evening, you get the option to have naughty with the mother, and the stephdad walk in on you. (talk with stephdad afterwards).

Weekedays morning around 09 in your room. Stephdad come to wake you up for breakfast. Scene changed. Your mom walk in on you. Repeat twice.. Talk with dad.

Next time mom come to want sex, blindfold, and let it act out from there.

From there on a lot of new scenes and change to previous ones. The "undress" option in living room in evening will lead to more stuff. The scene with the mother usually says meet me in the hall, so you have to go back to the hall a few times, and it should trigger new event/scene.

Reactions: Mahony

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Is It possible to get the first post updated? Trying to track down all the various things you need to get the game working in English by going back through pages is kind of a chore.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Just a question for people who is playing? Are you guys playing new version with Russian qsp?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you unlocked the path of 3some and "baby making quest" with the mother/stephdad. It won't lead to anything else than just a whole lot of fucking. However, since you can get preggers other ways, I wanted to see if it had any added events with the mom/stephdad. It did not. Mother just do the old "upset with you" scene.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
OK I THINK I STARTED IT

I basically banged Stepdad a lot, and talked with mom every morning in the kitchen, suddenly she mentioned they were trying to for kids, and I just kept banging him, and she kept mentioning it.
Suddenly, around 21-22 or 23, in the livingroom, you have the opportunity to lick your mum, and when you do, Stepdad appears. I continued having sex with him, and talking with mother and him.
At some point at in your room, he enters and wants a blowjob and your mother enters, after a while, I talked with her in your own room, and she had the typical 'let's have sex, I'm missing you dialogue', but you blindfold her, and viola, you have a 3 way.
Well, first I just started to play the game, couple of days ago, anyway..

Got bored to fuck dad/mom alone and I checked the qsp file and there are 4 (more/less .. I guess more) triggers called something like "sleep dad next mom room" and I started to hunt for them well.
1 obviously is on night, spam it until you get the dad.
2 7/8 AM morning bathroom brush theet, kinda annoying with the cheat every time you skip time you don't need to brush anymore. anyway.. have sex with dad, mom comes, dads hides.
3 6/7 AM kitchen dad comes, be naughty, mom comes again and there s a silly excuse.
4 sunday evening in the hall both parents are watching tv spam it until you get to fuck dad, mom will come, she won't notice etc.
5 if I remember correctly saturday evening have fun with dad in the hall again mom comes but she won't find out.
6 22 PM their bedroom watch the movie, be naughty, mom goes away and comes back
7 the last one, in your room, morning dad comes ask for bj, mom comes and (no spoiler)

After these ones I think you have to discuss with mom or not .. worth to try. and in one evening and my guess was it in Sunday around 20-22 you will find mom in the hall watching the tablet or smth.. get naughty, dad will assist.

Next day discuss with dad about it, he will say smth like he would like a 3some but mom and no lies blah blah blah.

Last one spam time until you get the random event with mom when she says she's missing you, go to your bedroom, now you ll have the option to blindfold her and done..

//
not really sure if you need all 7 triggers but for sure there are a few to triggers to activate "sex with mom" in the hall .

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes