baconater1234

Jun 12, 2018
Alright, let's try this again.

That should be fully unlocked and ready to play.

Reactions: moszter

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Alright, let's try this again.

That should be fully unlocked and ready to play.

I think you may have messed up that quote but we're looking for version 0.19 now.

Reactions: Mahony

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
No worries, let me know if there's any issues.

Its annoying that we have SOB within 48 hours yet Kuyash takes an age...

Right.

Update 2: I started messing about with the QSP files from the .18 cheat version (mainly just copying and pasting the cheat files from the code in the .18 and adding them to the .19 file). This seems to work as of now. I'm trying to get the threesome scenes for mom and s.f. but I'm getting noting. Not sure if the file is wrong or if I've done something in the story wrong.

Reactions: NBaron and Wingless

Wickerman

Nov 2, 2017
Right.

Update 2: I started messing about with the QSP files from the .18 cheat version (mainly just copying and pasting the cheat files from the code in the .18 and adding them to the .19 file). This seems to work as of now. I'm trying to get the threesome scenes for mom and s.f. but I'm getting noting. Not sure if the file is wrong or if I've done something in the story wrong.
Can you make a cheat on the Russian version?

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Can you make a cheat on the Russian version?
I don't have the Russian files, Avenger sends you out a link to the file and you download it from there. I only got the English one...

P.S anyone figure out the new scenes for the Step Father and Mother?

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
I don't have the Russian files, Avenger sends you out a link to the file and you download it from there. I only got the English one...

I read what he'd written on Patreon, and I think it has something to do with having a lot of sex with the Stepfather. I am trying that just now.

"Svetlana Sokolova
Madam has snipped off the biggest piece of volume of this new thing! She gains logical succession of events, sex don't pass in the house unnoticed:) Also there will be an unexpected turn, (the hint: to see its beginning of shouldn't have children, after it is already possible to do them from other characters) the Big heap of action is applied.

(This woman has the largest addition in the update! It has a logical development of the events, having sex in the house does not go unnoticed :) 'Hint: To see the beginning, should have children(??) after all it is possible to get [pregnant] from other characters' [I have no idea what the last part means])

Yuri Semenovich
Muzhik takes a direct part in all this kipish for he is not the last person in the house. Actually, their events are closely related, and this line goes along its main branch, moving it is attached."

EDIT:

OK I THINK I STARTED IT

I basically banged Stepdad a lot, and talked with mom every morning in the kitchen, suddenly she mentioned they were trying to for kids, and I just kept banging him, and she kept mentioning it.
Suddenly, around 21-22 or 23, in the livingroom, you have the opportunity to lick your mum, and when you do, Stepdad appears. I continued having sex with him, and talking with mother and him.
At some point at in your room, he enters and wants a blowjob and your mother enters, after a while, I talked with her in your own room, and she had the typical 'let's have sex, I'm missing you dialogue', but you blindfold her, and viola, you have a 3 way.

Wickerman

Nov 2, 2017

Russian version 0.19

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I wish this game (which imho is better than Son of a Bitch) was more popular, we'll have to wait ages for a cheat verson with Kuyash
?? at least from my part the cheats for both games are almost the same except few things
sob has more "quick starts/var shortcuts" and others because i played it more times

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Russian version 0.19
I'm not sure looking at it, like I cant put the English files into Russian QSP because your variables would be different and it'd break. Is there a difference between the Russian cheat version and the English on in terms of display and formatting? Does the Russian version look like the version attached if so give me the .17 cheat version and I should be able to do it make a rough stab at it.

?? at least from my part the cheats for both games are almost the same except few things
sob has more "quick starts/var shortcuts" and others because i played it more times
Not talking about the cheats, I was saying about how we get the SOB download way faster than the Kuyash one because its more popular. Like the last update we had the SOB file in a few days, where as with Kuyash it went a week and a half before we got a download for the file because I got board of waiting.

NBaron

May 24, 2017
I do have the english version for version 0.19. But I'm still a newbie here so I cannot post link yet.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes