zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
Thank you but those links are for the entire game up to v0.18. I already have v0.17 but am just looking for the updated files.
.18 had most of the gifs changed over to webms to reduce file size, plus i think there was some reorganizing of the img folders so a new full download is needed.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
.18 had most of the gifs changed over to webms to reduce file size, plus i think there was some reorganizing of the img folders so a new full download is needed.
Yeah I was just realizing that now. I did end up just downloading the whole thing. Thanks!

baconater1234

Jun 12, 2018
id love to play the game, however, it says error, where the file is located then kuyash_0_17\assets\standalone_content\config.xml

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Can someone help me out with this Save?? I messed up a wile back and said no to the Chief and locked out that job. I put me in the basement everyday until he got bored of me. I think I should have used the smarts choice?

P.S This save is pretty far along if anyone want to try it out. Greg,Rita,Misha,Artem,Brother,Stepfather,Romeo,Goblin,Tamera and divorced,hair dresser job in city. all unlocked

baconater1234

Jun 12, 2018
you could of made it much easier to play, never had to troubleshoot a game to install it before, ive tried everything to get this game to run in english.

baconater1234

Jun 12, 2018
i got the game to work in english, however, now i have a new issue where game cuts off half the screen and i can barley see what is there after i click on a location

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Does anyone knows if the continuation of Yuri events are on the love path or alternate?
I'm not english native but i didn't think is so hard reading a changelog... all i understood is that some persians eating potatoes

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes