shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Ok so I haven't downloaded the full game yet, so I haven't tested this, but I copied the SK and Kinnerman mods into the start qsp for the file posted by Mahoney. Save a backup of the original start qsp, since again, I have not tested this, although I'm fairly sure I copied the necessary bits over. I'll be able to test once I've actually downloaded the complete game, and I'll make corrections once I've done that.

Edit: Oh and if you do download and use this, do let us know if it works or not.

Wickerman

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not sure looking at it, like I cant put the English files into Russian QSP because your variables would be different and it'd break. Is there a difference between the Russian cheat version and the English on in terms of display and formatting? Does the Russian version look like the version attached if so give me the .17 cheat version and I should be able to do it make a rough stab at it.
Russian cheat version 0.18

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Russian cheat version 0.18
There were no files in that cheat version that appeared to be cheat files (see photos) so i basically copied and pasted the other non story files over. I have no idea if this will work or not so let me know.

this is outdated, the nevest version is 19. can somebody look at it ? and post links there ?
We're literally talking about 0.19 which was posted a few pages back

Reactions: Wickerman

Wickerman

Nov 2, 2017
There were no files in that cheat version that appeared to be cheat files (see photos) so i basically copied and pasted the other non story files over. I have no idea if this will work or not so let me know.
No, cheats don't work.But your information helped. Working cheats Russian version 0.19 with a small correction

Reactions: iSkaz

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
A quick note on the new Mother/Step-Father content;

The story after the threesome events complete is that your mom wants you to get pregnant by your step-father. The scene for attempting to get pregnant is in the game, but by checking the variables, you cannot actually get pregnant by him yet.

The only people you can get pregnant by so far are your grandfather, vasya/vasek, and andrei/andrew.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Need some help with the new events. The new Vaska(the guy at the store) Looks like you can marry this guy?? also how do you get the scenes with newyear and double???

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Need some help with the new events. The new Vaska(the guy at the store) Looks like you can marry this guy?? also how do you get the scenes with newyear and double???
Dunno about new year and double events, but the "marriage" is a civil marriage that happens when you get pregnant with Vaska as the father. Tell him about the pregnancy, he'll ask to live together, and then you talk to your mom about moving into Vaska's house.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Quick question: has the alt path with stepdad (the non-consent type stuff) been expanded in 0.19?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes