DEESNIDER

Jun 23, 2017
anyone find how to trigger the rape and dunk punishment scenes, by stepdad? Or the images in the folder are for another release?

erazaqav

May 22, 2017
anyone find how to trigger the rape and dunk punishment scenes, by stepdad? Or the images in the folder are for another release?
Apparently it's an alternate path for the stepdad. It starts when you flirt with him in the baths and he asks you about your sexual experience, answer "Yes, a lot".
Didn't try it, just read the code.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, first I just started to play the game, couple of days ago, anyway..

Got bored to fuck dad/mom alone and I checked the qsp file and there are 4 (more/less .. I guess more) triggers called something like "sleep dad next mom room" and I started to hunt for them well.
1 obviously is on night, spam it until you get the dad.
2 7/8 AM morning bathroom brush theet, kinda annoying with the cheat every time you skip time you don't need to brush anymore. anyway.. have sex with dad, mom comes, dads hides.
3 6/7 AM kitchen dad comes, be naughty, mom comes again and there s a silly excuse.
4 sunday evening in the hall both parents are watching tv spam it until you get to fuck dad, mom will come, she won't notice etc.
5 if I remember correctly saturday evening have fun with dad in the hall again mom comes but she won't find out.
6 22 PM their bedroom watch the movie, be naughty, mom goes away and comes back
7 the last one, in your room, morning dad comes ask for bj, mom comes and (no spoiler)

After these ones I think you have to discuss with mom or not .. worth to try. and in one evening and my guess was it in Sunday around 20-22 you will find mom in the hall watching the tablet or smth.. get naughty, dad will assist.

Next day discuss with dad about it, he will say smth like he would like a 3some but mom and no lies blah blah blah.

Last one spam time until you get the random event with mom when she says she's missing you, go to your bedroom, now you ll have the option to blindfold her and done..

//
not really sure if you need all 7 triggers but for sure there are a few to triggers to activate "sex with mom" in the hall .
Thing only pre-req is to be able to bang them both, then;

On Sunday evening (in the living room), you get the option to have naughty with the mother, and the stephdad walk in on you. (talk with stephdad afterwards).

Weekedays morning around 09 in your room. Stephdad come to wake you up for breakfast. Scene changed. Your mom walk in on you. Repeat twice.. Talk with dad.

Next time mom come to want sex, blindfold, and let it act out from there.

From there on a lot of new scenes and change to previous ones. The "undress" option in living room in evening will lead to more stuff. The scene with the mother usually says meet me in the hall, so you have to go back to the hall a few times, and it should trigger new event/scene.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
someone can upload the english version of the game I mean the complete one dont know how to put the multiple litle files qsp provideds have tryed and the game dont start please some full version ready to be played in english

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
aniway think I will stop download games from here most are for pros of computers who know how to mood things dang

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
aniway think I will stop download games from here most are for pros of computers who know how to mood things dang
It's not very hard you know.

Make sure you only got ONE qsp file in the assets/standalone_content/ folder. Make sure that is the english qsp you want to use...

Then start the game. The start menu will be in Russian... First option is start new game, 2nd option is load game.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Please help me. How can I save my progress? I have tried everything and always end up in the same place with all progress lost. Am I missing something obvious?

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Please help me. How can I save my progress? I have tried everything and always end up in the same place with all progress lost. Am I missing something obvious?
there is place on bottom right corner some nails and hammer click on that and u can save game by clicking on that save icon

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
v0.2 is out see Avengers notes below, am currently in the process of trying to download the update will post it here when its done (however its 11pm here so most likely tomorrow at some point)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: martin4040

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
v0.2 is out see Avengers notes below, am currently in the process of trying to download the update will post it here when its done (however its 11pm here so most likely tomorrow at some point)
Oh wow it feels like we just got v19, that's awesome!

Sep 10, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm he mentions that the MC can get pregnant from 5 men so far (in 0.2) but I wonder who those other two are then. We have grandfather, vasya & andrew in 0.19. I wonder if he fixed the Stepfather bug or if those other two he mentions are other people?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm he mentions that the MC can get pregnant from 5 men so far (in 0.2) but I wonder who those other two are then. We have grandfather, vasya & andrew in 0.19. I wonder if he fixed the Stepfather bug or if those other two he mentions are other people?
Brother would probably be most interesting :p

Reactions: Namco15

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Here a Link for 0.20
The i just someone can make at cheat qsp.

Could Be Awesome if we could get OP updated
Just report your post, and ask staff to update OP? Oh, and alwyas handy to mention the mod @ace_boogie in your post, when posting a link for upload as well.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes