frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
How do I extract the 5 files into one folder, I already tried with 7 zip. but everytime I get an error message >.>

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
Can a kind soul split the mega download into smaller links? For some reason mega starts crapping out on me after I download 2 to 2.5 gig of the file. Retried downloading 3 times already :(

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
how to take underwear to do tamara chain?
Do you mean how to take off the underwear?
Go to your room, click on the wardrobe symbol, choose underwear from the list and then click on the big picture on the right (under "for me"). If it is empty, you are naked under your clothes.

Jun 15, 2018
So I am just wondering, for a game that has been around for as long as this and that is such a large file size I noticed almost everything is dead ends or unfinished content. I like where this game heads towards at times but I have noticed a huge lack of wrapping up events or mechanics that don't do anything. Like you can get drunk as hell and it never effects anything, I can walk back and forth or hitchhike and never once worry about a hardcore event. There is a bar but you really can't do anything there and nobody is there to interact. I noticed the club also has a similar issue, along with walking through the village or city results in no real events for the most part.

Don't get me wrong I really have enjoyed what I see so far but for a game that is so huge file-wise I expected a lot more events which is kind of confusing me as to why it is so big. I kinda expected something somewhat close to Girl Life levels (but obviously Girl Life is basically the magnum opus of QSP games in my opinion) but was surprised that it seems to have less content then FemSim which is only 1 GB and was pretty much abandoned a long time ago.

P.S. I do like the hardcore events that corrupt or take advantage if you are trying to go the innocent route. It was surprising that in hours of play I never once encountered a rape scene or even a grope scene. *sigh*

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi guys! How good is this game compared to Son of a bitch? I understand it's a female mc? Am I right in assuming there's a lot of action with lots of guys? If that's the case then it's probably not my type of game. Please let me know. Thanks :)

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys! How good is this game compared to Son of a bitch? I understand it's a female mc? Am I right in assuming there's a lot of action with lots of guys? If that's the case then it's probably not my type of game. Please let me know. Thanks :)
SOB has in my opinion significantly more content and seems to be more popular, however I do personally prefer this game.

Algalon

Jun 12, 2017
How do you start a job in the new hair salon within the Leninsky district?
Experience, have to work until you don't need help where your mother works and then some. Have grinded until I get full salary but still not enough xp so need some more.
This game is grindy as Russian Qsp games can be :)

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes