DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
The story progress with Artem changed. You can do the normal play games with him, then have to win to make him do lessons, then sort out the stuff at the school, but something changed. Now when you visit his room, there is a scene of him jerking off, and you later can help him, then normal help with lessons afterwards. But after that nothing. At least I can't get it to trigger. Any?
FWIW This has been there forever, but could be "missed" if you had sex with him before seeing it. (I only found it by "nosing around" in the image folders way back when!)

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
There is no content with Tamara being pregnant. There's content with you and her when you're pregnant, but no content with her being preg.
Thanks for answers but when even I get pregnant most of the chars just says some bs about taking a break and I have most maxed stats with them all...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
FWIW This has been there forever, but could be "missed" if you had sex with him before seeing it. (I only found it by "nosing around" in the image folders way back when!)
I never seen it before, so thought maybe it was added with the recent conversion. Then I thought maybe I hadn't seen it before because I before always did the accounting certificate first. Which is required to help him out at school. Which I didn't before later this time around.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Gonna ask this bfore i download. Is this a quest qsp game or is it sandbox like, Like GirlLife where you basically pick and choose where what you wanna do and all?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Gonna ask this bfore i download. Is this a quest qsp game or is it sandbox like, Like GirlLife where you basically pick and choose where what you wanna do and all?
It's like GirlLife in the sense that you explore and do what you wish to approach, each character in the game has their own storyline and you can progress certain ways with some characters. If you dont play with cheats, it involves going to work etc similar to GirlLife. Walkthrough is here if needed/get stuck on characters you like:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
It's like GirlLife in the sense that you explore and do what you wish to approach, each character in the game has their own storyline and you can progress certain ways with some characters. If you dont play with cheats, it involves going to work etc similar to GirlLife. Walkthrough is here if needed/get stuck on characters you like:
Thanks, And for sexual activity and fetishes and whatnot, does that depend on what you do/encounter or?

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone knows how to access the garages, and the new areas World 56 and 59 in the Private section?
I dont remember when, but at some moment mc can talk with mom about buying bicycle and mom say that mc could buy it cheaper from old man at garage. Then if mc goes there at day time you can start mini event with old man in which you can 1) buy bicycle; 2) bargain and buy a bicycle cheaper (if mc is smart enough); 3) seduce old man and get bicycle through sex.

Reactions: sinsear

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Which qsp file from the OP should i pick and if i dont play with cheats do the jobs got events tied to them? Like random encounters and such.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone knows how to access the garages, and the new areas World 56 and 59 in the Private section?
The "2nd page" Private section houses are Kate/Katya's brother, and Emelyan. Emelyan is the long-haired bloke that works with the chief/mayor, so progressing down Julia's path to unlock that job will unlock Emelyan, and further enough into his story you gain access to his house.

Kate's brother is first encountered during the weekend. Talk to Kate after that (I forget if it's at work, or at her house on the weekday, so check both) and she'll ask if you're interested in her brother. Say yes, and it unlocks the 2nd garage (I dunno about the first garage, I've never unlocked it myself). Access the garage during the weekday to talk about dating her brother. The next part I kinda forget, but it's either meet at his now-unlocked house at night to go on dates, or meet at Kate's house during the weekend to drink with him. Repeating that and visiting him at the garage enough times and eventually you'll unlock access to his house.

Reactions: sinsear

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
How to start working for village chief? The event chain with him.
1. Befriend Julia, she invites you to her house
2. Lesbian that shit up until a session gets cut short because of her dad spying on you.
3. Meet her dad at the politics place or whereever your stepdad and Kate work, choose the "smart" choice. Note that I believe this is a stat check, so you need some kinda intelligence or dominance or something, I dunno, I usually cheat to max my stats.
4. The next day at your front door you'll get flowers from him, go to meet him again and you'll get a job offer.
5. To start work, be at the government place at 10:00 or 11:00, I forget.

Leanah

Dec 13, 2017
1. Befriend Julia, she invites you to her house
2. Lesbian that shit up until a session gets cut short because of her dad spying on you.
3. Meet her dad at the politics place or whereever your stepdad and Kate work, choose the "smart" choice. Note that I believe this is a stat check, so you need some kinda intelligence or dominance or something, I dunno, I usually cheat to max my stats.
4. The next day at your front door you'll get flowers from him, go to meet him again and you'll get a job offer.
5. To start work, be at the government place at 10:00 or 11:00, I forget.
Thank you!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For anybody that has downloaded using the torrent, is there any media difference between the english and russian version?

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
For anybody that has downloaded using the torrent, is there any media difference between the english and russian version?
Should be none at all, as the English version is only goddawfully machine-translated text and nothing more. Thank God I can understand Russian well enough because the English is appalling. LOL

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes