robi33

Jul 11, 2017
I got the version 18 update...but with the old cheat qsp (from version 17)..the game is running but with many problems(videos not start)...is there anyone who had a cheat qsp from version 18?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Who is Silvan and how to event?
Silvan is "Devil" aka Romeo's housemate that hangs in the kitchen. After meeting Romeo at the dance club a few times, he invites you to his house on the weekends. Meet Silvan there, and you can visit Silvan's house during the weekday when Romeo isn't there. Talk to Silvan at 19:00 or later in the kitchen, and eventually he'll make some moves. This can eventually lead to sex.

After having sex a dozen or so times (I think it's 11 or more) on Mondays at 20:00 or 21:00 in the kitchen, Silvan will invite you to drink with him and his buddy.

After doing that a few times, you'll get the option to do a threesome. I believe the story branches here. If you do the threesome, it'll eventually lead down a path where you're thought of as a slut by Silvan and Romeo, and you get gangbanged and dumped eventually (I don't really remember).

If you tell Silvan's friend to fuck off, and decline doing the threesome, the next day you can talk to Silvan and he'll say he sees you as a nice girl, and asks you to break up with Romeo to be with him exclusively. You get 3 options here;

1. Cut off Silvan and stay with Romeo exclusively
2. Keep things the way they are, staying with Romeo while having Silvan as a side-piece.
3. Dump Romeo and become Silvan's girlfriend.

(Keep in mind these options are not necessarily in the same order the game offers them to you, I don't remember the exact order)

As far as I know the first 2 options don't add any additional content. Choosing option 3 means you can't get with Romeo anymore, but you unlock more sex scenes with Silvan at his house, including additional sleeping scenes, living room scenes, and a few others.

In total, Silvan has quite a bit more content than Romeo, so if you're going for biggest variety, choosing to dump Romeo for Silvan is the best choice.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
I got the version 18 update...but with the old cheat qsp (from version 17)..the game is running but with many problems(videos not start)...is there anyone who had a cheat qsp from version 18?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey Guys can Someone Update the Thread with the Cheat and The Download for Full Game 0.18 and an Update from 017 to 0.18

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Has any1 figured out how to trigger the hairdresser and preg tamara?
There is no content with Tamara being pregnant. There's content with you and her when you're pregnant, but no content with her being preg.

Tamara's new content center's around threesomes with her, you, and YOUR stepdad. Previously the threesome content was you, her, and her dad.

To get the new Tamara content, you need to progress down her chain till she divorces her husband and her dad moves back in. Talking to her dad will bring up an option about bringing your stepdad over for movies or camping with him and Tamara. Then you can talk to your stepdad around 14:00 on the weekends to initiate those events, which have little-to-no sexy content in themselves, BUT doing them enough times will unlock conversations with either Tamara or your stepdad about what they think about each other.

This is where my memory gets a little hazy, but basically progressing the chain by talking to them both about each other repeatedly will unlock the first threesome option, which if I recall, is during the weekday, after Tamara gets off work (so like 19:00 or so). Then for repeated scenes you can ask your stepdad during the weekdays when he's in the living room (21:00) to visit Tamara for more threesome scenes.

As for the hairdresser scenes; you need to become "Rural master" in all 4 skills of Pedicure, Manicure, Haircut, and Styling. This means working at your mom's barber shop A LOT. Gotta take the classes themselves, then actually work a ton to build up those 4 skills. Once they're all Rural Master, you can ask for a job from the barber in the Lenin district (where your brother lives). From there, you just gotta be your normal slutty ho self and seduce the barber, and any and every bloke that wanders in off the street. You can also tell Tamara you got that job and offer "free haircuts" to get an additional lesbo scene with her at the barbershop.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The story progress with Artem changed. You can do the normal play games with him, then have to win to make him do lessons, then sort out the stuff at the school, but something changed. Now when you visit his room, there is a scene of him jerking off, and you later can help him, then normal help with lessons afterwards. But after that nothing. At least I can't get it to trigger. Any?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
The story progress with Artem changed. You can do the normal play games with him, then have to win to make him do lessons, then sort out the stuff at the school, but something changed. Now when you visit his room, there is a scene of him jerking off, and you later can help him, then normal help with lessons afterwards. But after that nothing. At least I can't get it to trigger. Any?
As far as I know, nothing has changed. During my recent playthrough I did the same things I always do and it progressed like normal. Maybe his stats aren't high enough to trigger him making a move on you? I think that might be it. Might need to play more games with him and lose or use the cheat menu to bump his stats to maximum.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes