Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ohhh shit, right I forgot that he likes to do that. PSWD should be Adult_Games for all of Avenger's .rar files.
Need a valid email address to run the activator in the update archive to actually unlock the .qsp file though.
Think you need to run the activator to unlock the files and then zip it and re-upload.

Arsin619

Nov 12, 2016
Need a valid email address to run the activator in the update archive to actually unlock the .qsp file though.
Think you need to run the activator to unlock the files and then zip it and re-upload.
Well shit...I'll get on that right away. Sorry for messing this up so bad =/

fobar

Apr 29, 2017
Well shit...I'll get on that right away. Sorry for messing this up so bad =/
I don't think you need to upload all of it. Just the Big Kuyash.exe and start.qsp.

As only files with extension .Avenger seem to be 'encrypted'.

Thanks for the upload anyway!

Arsin619

Nov 12, 2016
Alright, let's try this again.

That should be fully unlocked and ready to play.

Reactions: Yukino

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
here's a quick copypaste from 0.17 for the SK cheats (or whoever created them, Kinnerman? I forget, sorry)

I did a really quick test, the status window buttons seem to work, the character stats sheets seem to work. Use at yer own risk, etc etc.

I also haven't done the copypaste for 2 months, so I'm not entirely sure I even got all the cheats moved over. I lose track between this and all the other qsp game cheat mods.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Quick Tip: Doing a quick scan, it looks like a big chunk of content for .18 is the alternate route for Mom's new boyfriend. I haven't played it yet, but it looks like the trigger to start the alternate route is

When talking to the stepdad in the sauna, at some point he asks about your sexual experience. Typically the correct answer in the past was to say few/none, but the alternate route looks like starts by answering you have had a lot of sexual experience.

Will confirm at a future time if correct/not.

Some other new content is going on a date with the co-worker you meet while working as the Mayor/Fat Dude's secretary, so keep that in mind when first meeting Julia's dad

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Quick Tip: Doing a quick scan, it looks like a big chunk of content for .18 is the alternate route for Mom's new boyfriend. I haven't played it yet, but it looks like the trigger to start the alternate route is

When talking to the stepdad in the sauna, at some point he asks about your sexual experience. Typically the correct answer in the past was to say few/none, but the alternate route looks like starts by answering you have had a lot of sexual experience.

Will confirm at a future time if correct/not.

Some other new content is going on a date with the co-worker you meet while working as the Mayor/Fat Dude's secretary, so keep that in mind when first meeting Julia's dad
I just browsed the gfx assets for the stephdad. Seems some files named something with rape. I guess the alternate route is more in that way and molesting then.

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
I just browsed the gfx assets for the stephdad. Seems some files named something with rape. I guess the alternate route is more in that way and molesting then.
Coming in to confirm.
The Alt stepdad-line is interesting, though I cheated so I can't give a overview of the full line.
-Basically tell him you've had sex with a lot of guys in the bath
- Sleep, he'll visit you twice and grope you and stuff
- Around 19 he'll come into your room and do some stuff to you.
- Tell mom
- Increase his lust for you, he'll eventually come in and rape you
- Tell mom
- He rapes you again
- He will now have sex with you in the kitchen, your room at 19 and if you talk with him in the livingroom, he might bang you too there.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Coming in to confirm.
The Alt stepdad-line is interesting, though I cheated so I can't give a overview of the full line.
-Basically tell him you've had sex with a lot of guys in the bath
- Sleep, he'll visit you twice and grope you and stuff
- Around 19 he'll come into your room and do some stuff to you.
- Tell mom
- Increase his lust for you, he'll eventually come in and rape you
- Tell mom
- He rapes you again
- He will now have sex with you in the kitchen, your room at 19 and if you talk with him in the livingroom, he might bang you too there.
So what does the "tell mom" lead too?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes