CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, there are links for 18/19 posted but the forum wasn't updated.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Has the alternate, non-con, route with the stepdad been expanded since it was introduced? I can't tell from the patch notes for the last couple versions since machine translations are poop. The game is so grindy I like to skip a few updates and get a whole lot of content at once, or if there's something that really appeals to me (like non-con...). Any word on that would be appreciated. :)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
does 20 update have english cheat translation
also is there a way to transfer saves over
Saves are stored in C:\Users\(Yournamehere)\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

The game versions have different subfolders that are sadly not named in the clear. Best bet is to make a save right at the beginning, close the prog and then sort the save folders by date. Transfer a safe from the second to last to the last created folder. Should work, but it is highly probable that you will break some plot progressions if there had been any changes anywhere.

Reactions: caramoore

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
I cant progress with stepfather in the sauna? dont works?
Once you unlock bj's, some time after that speak with him on the weekend in the house, I think after 10am or so, at which point you can be invited on a vacation with him, this is as far as I know he progresses(it does unlock sex with him in various places, unsure if anything else with him)

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
use the "qgen" open qsp file and change the videos and picture are not show to gif is ok
Only one Qsp file should be in the asset/standalone folder. If any text on the screen in the place you have issues with, use the qgen search function and look for that specific text, typically above it will be a html style link to the image. Then you can detective work it out to see if it exists, or broken. Possibly download the entire game and/or reunzip the file. I have the torrent one and it works fine. Dunno where the original op has a problem.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes