ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
then that leads me to next question when does she get divorced ?
Keep having a threesome with them then eventually you'll get a call from her husband telling you that he wants to be with you and wants you to come visit after 18:00

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey so, after appearing with sperm on the Heroines face in front of tamara, I can't talk to her anymore. Is there a way to revert this? (Except for loading an older save) Or did I just ruin the relationship completely?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey so, after appearing with sperm on the Heroines face in front of tamara, I can't talk to her anymore. Is there a way to revert this? (Except for loading an older save) Or did I just ruin the relationship completely?
You should get another chance to talk to her by explaining yourself

Reactions: Oiz

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You should get another chance to talk to her by explaining yourself
Does a certain amount of time have to pass? Because I didn't get that option yet. I tried at work and at her home (She doesn't let me in).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does a certain amount of time have to pass? Because I didn't get that option yet. I tried at work and at her home (She doesn't let me in).
You have to do it at work unless you've already explain once before. If that has happened then you've lost your chances with her

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You have to do it at work unless you've already explain once before. If that has happened then you've lost your chances with her
I didn't but I still don't get the option :(
Well, I think I got a save before it happened. Will probably have to grind again for a bit though.

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
I didn't but I still don't get the option :(
Well, I think I got a save before it happened. Will probably have to grind again for a bit though.
you will get that chance if you have over 200 intellect, or something like that. Go read books and play chess.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
you will get that chance if you have over 200 intellect, or something like that. Go read books and play chess.
Alright, thanks a lot! :D

EDIT: this worked. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Honestly go through this thread there is tones of questions and answers, also not sure about walkthrough. but more than enough info to make one

Kirito0017

Nov 13, 2016
Is there any way to modify intelligence? I see the option to input lines of code, but not sure of any other method to change variables.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any way to modify intelligence? I see the option to input lines of code, but not sure of any other method to change variables.
If you look in the history menu, there's a cheat for it. Also intelligence should be with the rest of the start variables. If it's not there, you may want to check the prologue section

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes