muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That means either go back to an earlier save if possible and if not, let ace_boogie take a look at it and see what he says.

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
so i had gregory invite me to fuck his son on saturday, but the father wekened trip event popped up at the same time and seemed to override it. I can't seem to make any more progress with gregory.

is there a way to re trigger it? i can't seem to go to his house no matter what.
If you miss something, it is not that important, you can wait till next saturday and start the event.
It means you just go to sauna on saturday and gregry's son will fuck you

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Can't download this, go file link gets to 6.3 of 6.3, then stops before fully finishes, goes down to downloading zero b/s and is incomplete, Mega link stops half way saying it's exceeded it's limit and i need to wait 6 hours.....

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
how do i get the swimming coach to fuck me?
Firstly register yourself in the group that learns from trainer, somewhere aroun 19:00 every second day in pool. if you are pretty, go to swim a lot, he will start groping you at first, then he will give you new swimsuit, and fuck you later.

Ibib

Aug 5, 2016
Can she fuck the Brother? And how to?
I think it comes with the Tamara line. I'm still on that line, and atleast now I can give him topless massages.

Btw, to start with Tamara, you need to go to work without underwear, and stack shelves, until she notices. I was stuck here forever :(

Anyone know how to get started on her Stepdad?

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
I think it comes with the Tamara line. I'm still on that line, and atleast now I can give him topless massages.

Btw, to start with Tamara, you need to go to work without underwear, and stack shelves, until she notices. I was stuck here forever :(

Go to mothers room at 20h and do like show or so for your stepD after that u can tease him in kitchen and livingroom, dont forget sauna at 19h everyday. Some time later u can go with him shoping at the weekend...

btw On the 2nd Page of this thread u can find some kind of walkthrough.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

yeah i'm on that line too but nothin seens to change...

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes