ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Hy guys , i need some help with the stepfather...... If i play the normal qsp en i cant decrease depravity for me more that slag to advance with the mom and i didnt reach till stepfather. So ive played the MOD qsp and there is a problem i encounter....so in the MOD qsp his sex interes its maxed....so i got the swimswit from him and then if i show him the panties in the HALL his sex interest lowers to Small interes and i cant rise it from there to get the liengere in his room.. i go with him at the beach and nothing..Can someone please give me a step by step hint, cuz the walktrough on the second page doesnt work for me :) THANK YOU

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
yeah i'm on that line too but nothin seens to change...
This is how I started with him, start sharing breakfast with him in the mornings, you can also meet up with him on an evening & weekends in the hall (living room) wear something panties @ first, otherwise you get told off! Then you can progress to not wearing panties. Which starts to perk up his interest in you.

Continue with meal times also & at some point you can eat a banana more provocatively. You can also meet up in the steam room, his time is 7.00-8.00 pm, just before your mum.

There is also a point where he will go shopping with you, after that you can invite him to the river.

Sorry its not a definitive walkthrough for him, its just ones that I have triggered and spring to mind, but it at least gives you some pointers in how to build up his desire, for you.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
This is how I started with him, start sharing breakfast with him in the mornings, you can also meet up with him on an evening & weekends in the hall (living room) wear something panties @ first, otherwise you get told off! Then you can progress to not wearing panties. Which starts to perk up his interest in you.

Continue with meal times also & at some point you can eat a banana more provocatively. You can also meet up in the steam room, his time is 7.00-8.00 pm, just before your mum.

There is also a point where he will go shopping with you, after that you can invite him to the river.

Sorry its not a definitive walkthrough for him, its just ones that I have triggered and spring to mind, but it at least gives you some pointers in how to build up his desire, for you.
ty dude i did it :)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I agree, we only need one person requesting the link. Theres no need for 5 people asking for the update. 1 is enough to alert us that theres been an update.

Also, did we make a deal with Avenger like we did with the others where we wait a certain amount of time or was his free to share whenever?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I agree, we only need one person requesting the link. Theres no need for 5 people asking for the update. 1 is enough to alert us that theres been an update.

Also, did we make a deal with Avenger like we did with the others where we wait a certain amount of time or was his free to share whenever?
tis same guy

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes