rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
ace I will have to look again for the cheat menu because I could not see it. will check again later tonight.

Aug 6, 2016
need help with this
If you see in /assets/standalone_content folder youll see two .QSP files. Make sure you only have one in there. If you want to play in English make sure to put the english qsp file from the OP if not use the russian one. the folder structure should look like this.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Cirro84

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
Well, on saturdays and sundays, after the breakfast, around 11-12, go into your room and masturbate, I got new scenes twice, so maybe that'll help in progressing with the brother.
Lemme know if you're able to progress. I'm kinda pissy that weather usually wrecks my weekends and I can't go nowhere with the brother.

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
I keep getting a "can't open file as archive" message when I try to extract it. I've downloaded it twice and got the error both times...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yes actually, downloading another program to try see if that might the problem.
Can be the download became corrupted while on transfer. Or it is already corrupted from the beginning? I never had troubles with 7-zip itself. Maybe this helps?

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
I apologize in advance if it sounds rude or something, but I just wanna double check, did the file download completely?
Cause mega has this stupid limit, it kinda halts in between the file. Did the file download completely?
To check whether its completely downloaded, don't see the file size in the folder, check either the megasync or the browser you're downloading it via.

Reactions: Cirro84

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
I apologize in advance if it sounds rude or something, but I just wanna double check, did the file download completely?
Cause mega has this stupid limit, it kinda halts in between the file. Did the file download completely?
To check whether its completely downloaded, don't see the file size in the folder, check either the megasync or the browser you're downloading it via.
Yeah, 7.5 gigs in total.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes