Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
When using WinRAR I get the error "Archive is Corrupt", tried downloading through both MegaSync and Browser (Which took an abysmal amount of time) and tried extracting it with a couple other programs with no change in results

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
When using WinRAR I get the error "Archive is Corrupt"...
Read this page and last two ones. You might ask Boogie or Volrath, maybe they can provide a link when online again? Download could have been corrupted.

Edit: if you get a link to an older version download you can update with link from OP, Volrath wrote it worked for him. :)

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Read this page and last one. You might ask Boogie or Volrath, maybe they can provide a link when online again? Download could have been corrupted.
Quite possible, I'll check the page later tonight as I am going out today, maybe by the time I get back people will have figured it out lol

Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys i was kinda pissed at mega's bandwidth quota so i used this guide so it seemed to work. Also do not use 7z as it seems to give header errors I used winrar and got it working but 7z was no luck. BTW i also had problems with the download showing as corrupted but I downloaded various repository unpaking software and that seemed to to the trick. I used winrar.

Reactions: Volrath and Cirro84

NUNCIO

Aug 11, 2016
Hi:
I need help with something. I'm eventually receive a call from Artem, he ask me to join us, in "ancestors cafe" (or something like that) between 18 to 20, where is that?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think it's the compression software I used. It's something I found compatible with my mac so that may be the problem

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Since I know for fact that the gofile link for 0.9 full game has no issues, I replaced the 0.10 link with that. Just put the update on top of that

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If yes then from creator on the blog maybe, we don't seem to have a link here?

Edit: :eek: o_O :cool: Добро пожаловать! :D

Last edited:

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
i have a problem with the brother that i havent seen in this forum. he fucked the friend on weekend holliday and i got the hair removal thing but hes sex relation is still at sees you as a sex symbol. any advice would be appriciated.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i have a problem with the brother that i havent seen in this forum. he fucked the friend on weekend holliday and i got the hair removal thing but hes sex relation is still at sees you as a sex symbol. any advice would be appriciated.
Have you stripteased for him yet

soulmaster1

Aug 13, 2016
What's the condiction to trigger Stepfather, Brother, stepfather's family event?
Can someone write a walkthrough? This game is so grindy...

Last edited:

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Hey, I really need some help with the Brother, I cant get his "sex relationship" past "Uniteresting" and "Depravity" past "Naughty"...I have gone to the cabin with him, and watched him with Tamara, and talked with him about the weekend afterwards, but cant find out how to continue..
Any tips?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes