ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't mean to sound redundant but did you go in mom's room on a weekday

DontTaseMeBro

Aug 24, 2016
I'm pretty much stuck on the brother quest, I've done the vacation thing numerous times, stripped for him in his apartment. From what I saw he should catch me masturbating but I can't seem to make that work. Can anyone help me with that?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty much stuck on the brother quest, I've done the vacation thing numerous times, stripped for him in his apartment. From what I saw he should catch me masturbating but I can't seem to make that work. Can anyone help me with that?
You should go on another vacation then talk to the brother and tamara. Then try to masturbate over the weekend while he's at your home

kile

Aug 18, 2016
You should go on another vacation then talk to the brother and tamara. Then try to masturbate over the weekend while he's at your home
tried that, loaded and masturbated whole sat/sun, loaded, tried again... didnt work, even loaded to try to get a rainy day on both sat/sun, didnt work. more info would be much appreciated.
- at small interest also, got no option to talk to brother/tamara anymore, did the vacation like 30 times

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes