ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
yes, i believe so. i got the hair removal reward
I think you'll have to go back to the rec center again then through the week discuss with the brother what happened and then talk to tamara. It seems you've only done it once
Hey, I really need some help with the Brother, I cant get his "sex relationship" past "Uniteresting" and "Depravity" past "Naughty"...I have gone to the cabin with him, and watched him with Tamara, and talked with him about the weekend afterwards, but cant find out how to continue..
Any tips?
Have you gave him a striptease

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I think you'll have to go back to the rec center again then through the week discuss with the brother what happened and then talk to tamara. It seems you've only done it once

Have you gave him a striptease
No, how do I do that? Cant find that option. Feels like I have tried everything..
Thanks for the reply.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No, how do I do that? Cant find that option. Feels like I have tried everything..
Thanks for the reply.
Go to his apartment and when you sit next to him you should have an option with 'ask yourself'

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I dont get the option to do striptease.. :( Im missing something, but cant figure out what...going crazy!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I dont get the option to do striptease.. :( Im missing something, but cant figure out what...going crazy!
How many times have you been on vacation with brother

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
How many times have you been on vacation with brother
Only one, is it possible to do it more times? If so, I think im fucked, because right after the first one, it became winter...And I guess you cant go on vacation in the winter? Maybe thats where im stuck..
Will try a restart! Thank you very much for your help :)

Reactions: Ned666

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Only one, is it possible to do it more times? If so, I think im fucked, because right after the first one, it became winter...And I guess you cant go on vacation in the winter? Maybe thats where im stuck..
Will try a restart! Thank you very much for your help :)
You can do it more than once. It just have to be before winter and on Saturdays and Sundays at 19:00

Reactions: Cirro84

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did you get a dress from him earlier in the game or asked what's in it for me

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes