Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I think I'm going to have to look for an older smaller version and use the upgrade to .10. I used a second and third unzip program all with the same result. Oh well. Thanks
If that's the case it's the file itself - if all other progs also don't work correctly with it you're fucked. Gigs dled for nothing. :(

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
I think I'm going to have to look for an older smaller version and use the upgrade to .10. I used a second and third unzip program all with the same result. Oh well. Thanks
I don't know whether that'll work, cause if you for example download 0.8 and then apply 0.10, the 0.9 content (pictures, quests and god knows what not) would still be missing. o_O

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
the problem that he has is that the file is not being extracted. The error he's getting is "can't open file as archive".
Hope that helps identifying the issue.

riccartman

Sep 17, 2016
Boogie, I need your help.
I'm stuck with the brother. his relationship is stuck on 'small interest'.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@riccartmen From what I can tell, masturbate on saturday and sunday when he's there. You have to do it twice then talk to him about in the living room. Once that happens, lie down with him at 8 and should be able to progress

Reactions: riccartman

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
the problem that he has is that the file is not being extracted. The error he's getting is "can't open file as archive".
Hope that helps identifying the issue.
I have the same problem dude, winrar is working and unpacks but still have error message...

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
Third attempt at downloading and extracting with no luck. I'll just have to wait for a torrent or see if I can find version .09 somewhere.

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
Do you need full game or update
Went digging, found I still had my copy of version .09 in another folder, I'm going to try using the update on the front page. Will let you know how it goes, thank you.

Edit: The update version downloaded and extracted just fine, put it in place and it started right up. Thank you to everyone for your help trying to get this running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes