LTD

Jul 30, 2017
On the alternate stepfather path (the abusive one, after you tell him while in the sauna that you've had sex many times) how much more is there to it now? I haven't played in a year or so, but this time I got a thing about getting knocked up by him so he and your mom can have a baby. Is that the only progression along this path (I'm not into the prego stuff personally)?

EDIT: also just noticed my appearance doesn't seem to be going up? It's very weird, gotten "golden mask" facials, exercise regular, nice clothes, good makeup...I have been trying to fix it with a save editor and cheats, but the cheats don't stick? it all just resets. Best I can manage is a 215. I don't remember it being this hard to raise appearance. Any help?

Last edited:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
did.. but idk what i need to do.. i started on Tamara but idk if i did something wrong.. the walk is pretty sad since it doesn tell me straight up everything to do or say.. there is a lot of guess work.. like i had to probly do a certain type of scene to activate the invitation from stepdad without being mentioned in the walk.. i imagine same is for brother..

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
and it would suck to restart game just because of 1 small change like talked too early with tamara or said 1 small wrong thing... if i want bro ending.. i mean i did step dad and mom threesome..

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
but getting stripshow or bj from brother seems like impossible.. neither works.. i must have talked too early with tamara.. fck she said no i am married.. >.>

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
she said 2 time before i went to do the laser thing.. nope i am married.. what am i missing?.. do i need to get question from her bf to become partner before i can do brother or something else?:S

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
and grind? i must have massaged, talked to bro about 50 times.. tamara about same.. only difference i guess if anything is the xxx parts with tamara on either side.. but the bro-tamara grind is several so..

Theodorulf

Nov 6, 2017
When I download all 3 parts and extract, all the files are just "blank white files" nothing gets extracted, except 1 big file that you cant use. tried download from another source but its all the same. any fixx?

Reactions: sinichi1998

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
gah this is one of the most frustrating, even with walkthroughs nothing seems to go correctly, as far as i can tell ive done everything to start kissing the mom and nothing happens, thus im locked out of an enormous content line

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes