stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Why the hell is this game 8+GB? Is there video or something?

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
The 0.13 changelog seems to imply that Tamara and her father will have a "relationship upgrade" as the saying goes. My Sonia has been sleeping with her dad for the past few weekends but I haven't seen how to get Tamara and her dad to progress together. Does anyone know if that is possible yet and if so, how to do so?

Edit: So about an hour after posting this, I ended up finding Tamara's phone in her bedroom about 19:00 in her house. The only real option on it was to pretend to be Tamara and flirt with her Dad several times while also talking to her dad in person as Sonia to convince him to flirt back and after a few more "steal the phone" events, Tamara mentions that her dad is looking at her oddly. After that, I've seen her dad jack off watching us in bed on a weekend but so far, I haven't been able to progress to anything else. Hopefully, someone else knows what to do next.

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
i need help few things:
1-How to meet Tamara's father,someone wrote we meet him 10-16 at weekend but where? cant enter Tamara'S houe until 18
2-How can make Tamara and brother have sex again, we went on vacation many time but nothing happens
3-How can i raise borhter sex interest for sex with him.İ went his appartment but nothing happen no striptease options just talk and masage.
4-Father said i must tell mother sex training about father but cant find any option to talk mother about that subject.
Thnx for incoming help

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
这是一个很好的游戏,等待更新
Thats great im glad you are enjoy the game, though please use english or just use google translate it would help us , when we ned to help you.

-Google translate of your message "It's a nice game to wait for updates"

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
When I try to start up my game, I just get a gray screen with what I assume are broken images. Anyone know how to fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually no you see the Big kuyash.eve you should be starting the gamw with that see if that helps you. Since averger creates his own player

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
I just cant trigger brother event, i masturbate 2 times between 12 and 2am, one the weekends in my room and still no event is triggered.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
I just cant trigger brother event, i masturbate 2 times between 12 and 2am, one the weekends in my room and still no event is triggered.
I think that is supposed to be 12 to 2 PM (1200 to 1400), not am.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22113

Is there some special way to get the saves to load ito the save editor? Keep getting the cant load error.

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
When I go to the .13 download everything pops up right, but once I click the download I get this error. The requested URL /download/d8njpR/723742f15c00599d5d447e733cfd5784/Big-Kuyash-update-0-13-ENG.rar was not found on this server.

Edit: Just tried it today and it worked perfect. Sorry for my post.~

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah, I can't download it either. I tried even with that mega downloader, but no luck even there.

Ibib

Aug 5, 2016
I can't download the file through Mega. I only have a 5GB transfer quota, don't know if this is something recently or never noticed, but could split in 2 parts for mega or share for torrent?
I use jdownloader, works for me to bypass it. Also downloads allot faster.

trau de

May 12, 2017
In order to get that scene you need to have sex with silvan three times. Then call him between the 11:00 - 14:00 I guess any day. But it can be in the winter which is december,january, or february. You also can't be preggo or dumbed by romeo
Hi, I tried calling with the phone, but that does not work. Do you mean anything differently?

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes