ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I thought he asked for a blowjob in the sauna before that? I can't get him to ask.
You have to give him a lot of blowjobs. I'm not sure what the number is. Also, he can ask you any day once you met the requirement

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
My game must be bugged. I can't get to the point of giving him blowjobs. He will fondle breasts or pussy in sauna but that is it. Have probably done both at least 30 times each.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
My game must be bugged. I can't get to the point of giving him blowjobs. He will fondle breasts or pussy in sauna but that is it. Have probably done both at least 30 times each.
You may have not agreed to do it

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I was looking for it there so I doubt I clicked into the wrong choice. Guess I am going to start yet another game.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I pulled up this code for you. You need to reset npc_unique_stepfather[14] to 0 and make sure npc_unique_stepfather[13] is more than 12. That will let you choose 'To talk' in the sauna, which leads to asking about blowjobs, which you can agree to.

Use this to edit your save

Last edited:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
you have to meet her in @ dinner but that doesn't work if you mod the game for some reason. So you'll have to change the npc_unique_stepfather_grandson[11] from 0 to 2 using a save editor
I ran into this yesterday and pulled up the code to look around. The problem is that once you have been given permission to come to the house at any time, the game stops doing the other checks.. including the one about if you've been invited to dinner, which is where you meet Rita.

I think the modded file is triggering it just because Misha's relationship is so good that he immediately allows you access to the house the first time you met him.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I ran into this yesterday and pulled up the code to look around. The problem is that once you have been given permission to come to the house at any time, the game stops doing the other checks.. including the one about if you've been invited to dinner, which is where you meet Rita.

I think the modded file is triggering it just because Misha's relationship is so good that he immediately allows you access to the house the first time you met him.
Yea, what I did was just already set it to 2 in the file or I can not mess with his stats. Which ever one you all I prefer, I'll do from now on

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
well i guess it also matters the stupid bug (if it's a bug) with the call from the artem which tells you to come to dinner and then you get another call for another meeting and the dinner doesn't happen

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I added a save for people that wants all of the rewards without grinding. The only thing I didn't do was the pregnancy stuff since that's not everybody cup of tea

Reactions: Forgeshield

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So if you set npc_unique_stepfather_grandson[11] to 2 the game just assumed you have already met Rita? I ask because I noticed after I set it I never get invited to dinner.

Also, thanks for the tips on editing the stepfather values. It fixed my problem.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So if you set npc_unique_stepfather_grandson[11] to 2 the game just assumed you have already met Rita? I ask because I noticed after I set it I never get invited to dinner.

Also, thanks for the tips on editing the stepfather values. It fixed my problem.
Yep

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
What values do I need to reset if my character isn't getting pregnant despite not using condoms or birth control?

Also, is there any Rita content other than meeting her?

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What values do I need to reset if my character isn't getting pregnant despite not using condoms or birth control?

Also, is there any Rita content other than meeting her and her catching you with the stepson?
If she's not getting pregnant, I don't think you'll have anything reset.

Yea, but it's only meeting her at a cafe and having a secret affair

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
If she's not getting pregnant, I don't think you'll have anything reset.

Yea, but it's only meeting her at a cafe and having a secret affair
I have no idea why she isn't getting pregnant. I was using condoms at first but stopped about 300 sexual encounters ago.

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
Where can i download the 0.13 files at? Or nowhere yet?

Edit: Ignore this, found it. Also thank you guys for the tips on brother progression

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sooo another question... I assumed i should just extract the .13 update to the same folder that .12 was in and overwrite any same files, and now i get a error pop up and cant run it?
Do you have two qsp files in the standalone content folder

Reactions: Kylar91
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes