Kylar91

May 1, 2017
I fell like i missed something with the brother/tamara. Keep doing the vaction thing but they still havnt had sex, have done the vaction thing 30+ times, and yes i've gotten the free vouchers and talked to tamara twice about how she feels about what happened on the vacation. Help please?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I fell like i missed something with the brother/tamara. Keep doing the vaction thing but they still havnt had sex, have done the vaction thing 30+ times, and yes i've gotten the free vouchers and talked to tamara twice about how she feels about what happened on the vacation. Help please?
Have you been caught by him while you're with tamara. Have you left them alone or went to sleep early

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
@ace_boogie how do I catch mom masturbating? (using alt qsp. but the first time I talked to her , her depravity level reset itself to minx )

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Not exactly sure. When I played through it, I didn't have that problem. Have you read all of the books
I'm talking about mother's depravity resetting, not MC or any other characters. Their stats remain same. Only mom's depravity changes(can't even figure out the trigger). If you could provide a save from before the bachelorette party, that'd be damn helpful.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm talking about mother's depravity resetting, not MC or any other characters. Their stats remain same. Only mom's depravity changes(can't even figure out the trigger). If you could provide a save from before the bachelorette party, that'd be damn helpful.
Don't have one but the trigger is to go in the sauna a flirt with her there @ 20:00. That will boost her stat up.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where I can meet Rita?
you have to meet her in @ dinner but that doesn't work if you mod the game for some reason. So you'll have to change the npc_unique_stepfather_grandson[11] from 0 to 2 using a save editor

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Is it discussed on whose baby you are carrying.What happens to the baby? I think grandpa is elated. Really not gotten that far on had sex with granpa.

On another run, how hard is it to get ripped body. I work out every morning lifting weights, and only eat chicken.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is it discussed on whose baby you are carrying.What happens to the baby? I think grandpa is elated. Really not gotten that far on had sex with granpa.

On another run, how hard is it to get ripped body. I work out every morning lifting weights, and only eat chicken.
You care for the baby. You'll tell people that you're carrying a baby but you don't say who the father is. It's not as easy as it was in 0.12 to get pregnant

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
classic file :)

and some fixes if you miss pool training (and you can't lie) or if you want to reset the preg. status to 0 and if tamara is angry

also you can reset the stats for each character to 0

Reactions: mineiros123

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I am having trouble unlocking sex with the stepfather. Relationship "couldn't be better", sex relationship is "longs for you" too. I have gone to the beach with him, teased him a ton in the kitchen and living room area. Currently I can get the nude steam room and he will either fondle breasts or eat pussy but it never goes past that. Also, he will enter the shower with me but that never advances either.

I think my game may just be broken somehow because I also notice she never gets pregnant either. Unfortunately this is the second game I have done with both those issues.

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
you must talk with him (monday in the hall? i don't remember) so he will invite you for a trip in the weekend

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes