Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
its a mood related game over shes unhappy for long enough or enough times she loses her mind not sure how to keep her happy though because i cheat all the time
Iirc every time you go into the sauna your mood gets better. Probably the easiest way.

poio

May 11, 2017
Hello all .

I need some tips please.

When artem the grandson calls and say to go to dinner with ancestors , where is it ? im going to all the houses saving
game and trying between 18 and 20 and never found dinner scene.

And for have something with brother? i play the game in various versions and have the scenes with tamara but never with the protagonist , its neccesary to do something specil or is just spending lot of time with him or visiting the brother house?

Another is , for pool trainer..what is neccesary to go far? i spend lot of time havng sex on pool but can,t enter the office and nathing about out or in the house..allways the pool what need to do ? .

the last thing is ; the bad boos in administratin i found just the first scene , have sex and nothing moore , is neccesary
to use intelligence ? .

Thx and sorry for all questions .

Last edited:

dcthfdyj20

Dec 6, 2016
When artem the grandson calls and say to go to dinner with ancestors , where is it ? im going to all the houses saving
game and trying between 18 and 20 and never found dinner scene.

And for have something with brother? i play the game in various versions and have the scenes with tamara but never with the protagonist , its neccesary to do something specil or is just spending lot of time with him or visiting the brother house?
1. If artem's father already give u permission to sleep in the house, u cant have dinner. This is a bug. Avenger know about this.
2. U must be very pretty, then u dance striptease in brothers apartments in city, he said u are hot, then u can suck his dick on the trip with tamara. Then u must talk about yhis, then masturbate in ur room, when brother home, then have sex with him in the morning, when he sleep in ur house.

Reactions: poio

poio

May 11, 2017
1. If artem's father already give u permission to sleep in the house, u cant have dinner. This is a bug. Avenger know about this.
2. U must be very pretty, then u dance striptease in brothers apartments in city, he said u are hot, then u can suck his dick on the trip with tamara. Then u must talk about yhis, then masturbate in ur room, when brother home, then have sex with him in the morning, when he sleep in ur house.
Thx

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Okay im using another qsp but when i get home, ill download that qsp start a game a mod it is save for you
Thanks so much
You might as well give me your current save, I can test it if it works.. sorry for the inconvenience.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks so much
You might as well give me your current save, I can test it if it works.. sorry for the inconvenience.
Will do when i get home, and be warned since ut comes from another qsp could csude confilcts an almost every person is complete expect the lotto man

Reactions: Icy

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Will do when i get home, and be warned since ut comes from another qsp could csude confilcts an almost every person is complete expect the lotto man
Im sorry @khteebxx, ive only been home for no more than 5 minutes. Over the last few hours.

Reactions: Icy

trau de

May 12, 2017
Hi!
how do you have sex with him, when he sleeps in your house? I did get the blowjob scene at the recreation center and talked with him afterwards. Masturbation in my room, when he was around on the weekend did not seem to do anything.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes