Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
if that works i will punch a wall

is my folder,
Looks like you're completely missing any qsp file at all. There are three in the original post that are separate downloads from the main group of files. Just grab one. As ucla9 mentioned, if you have more than 1, things break.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Looks like you're completely missing any qsp file at all. There are three in the original post that are separate downloads from the main group of files. Just grab one. As ucla9 mentioned, if you have more than 1, things break.
yah works now, though i had it but i missread :p thx

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
When the brother calls you on Sunday: "here is the theme, the ancestors of the dinner joint blabla, appointment between 1800 and 2000"

Where do you actually need to go?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When the brother calls you on Sunday: "here is the theme, the ancestors of the dinner joint blabla, appointment between 1800 and 2000"

Where do you actually need to go?
You have to go to his home but I'm not sure why it doesn't work

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Am i doing something wrong? The game is still in russian. I downloaded the QSP files and the pictures show up fine. But how do i change it to english?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Are there smaller download files for the full gamev0.12? Because Mega says its too big.
You can use the Megadownloader to bypass the download limit.
Link to Megadownloader blog:
Link to our discussion page about the software:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@ace_boogie ace next time you update this, could you split the files in parts please (zip in part)? MEGA has quotas in several countries and it's generally 5GB meaning the download will cancel half way.

Eren Durlu

May 5, 2017
Hello, I' ve v0.12 and sometimes when i go some place or talking with somebody the game over and said that "One night you ran into the forest and since then the village there are stories about a crazy girl attacking people from behind the bushes" What i'm doing wrong?

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
Hello, I' ve v0.12 and sometimes when i go some place or talking with somebody the game over and said that "One night you ran into the forest and since then the village there are stories about a crazy girl attacking people from behind the bushes" What i'm doing wrong?
Maybe she lost her mind or something?

Reactions: jason95821

wolf2021

Apr 17, 2017
its a mood related game over shes unhappy for long enough or enough times she loses her mind not sure how to keep her happy though because i cheat all the time

Eren Durlu

May 5, 2017
its a mood related game over shes unhappy for long enough or enough times she loses her mind not sure how to keep her happy though because i cheat all the time
It can be due to being unhappy for long time. Because I don't do anything special for being happy.Thanks for your answer, i will try on the next new game

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes