trau de

May 12, 2017
Hi!
how do you have sex with him, when he sleeps in your house? I did get the blowjob scene at the recreation center and talked with him afterwards. Masturbation in my room, when he was around on the weekend did not seem to do anything.
u need to masturbate in ur room in 12-2 TWICE (be ready + read magazines for 2nd time)
Hi! I think I found it: I needed to talk to Tamara *at her house* around 6pm. Not, as before, at work. Hopefully will work now and I look out for the two masturbation scenes, thanks!

Edit: I got two scenes now after masturbating. In the second, also a blowjob. Sill cannot figure out this "sex in the morning" thing

Edit: there is another talk event with brother (at his home) after the masturbation scenes. After that the sec scene on the weekend mornings starts.

Last edited:

dcthfdyj20

Dec 6, 2016
Edit: I got two scenes now after masturbating. In the second, also a blowjob. Sill cannot figure out this "sex in the morning" thing

Edit: there is another talk event with brother after the masturbation scenes.
After second masturbation u go in room in ur house, where brother sleep, 7 or 8 am. There be a button "sleep with him" or somethink.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I think I may be missing something. How do you get the Lesbian DVD from the video store? I keep getting raped while trying to steal it.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
I think I may be missing something. How do you get the Lesbian DVD from the video store? I keep getting raped while trying to steal it.
Luck. You can save your game in the video store, so save it, then try to steal. There's a chance you success.

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
How can i load my saves when i update my game to 0.13 ?
EDIT : I did it, if you want help tell me

Last edited:

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Savegames are stored in a folder called Сохранения игр Quest Navigator in my Documents

Oh Ok, you found it :)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
İ know pretty Dump Question but, how do you get the Gangbang Scenes from Silvan?
In order to get that scene you need to have sex with silvan three times. Then call him between the 11:00 - 14:00 I guess any day. But it can be in the winter which is december,january, or february. You also can't be preggo or dumbed by romeo

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
does anybody know what the "tour base" is? apparently I have to scope it out for some quest.
You have to go to the recreation house (that house on the river that usually don't have any actions) on a weekend between 11pm and midnight. There will be an action named 'Find a room Lina'

Reactions: shiddily

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
blah yea I figured it out right after I posted it. Deleted my post thinking "nobody needs to see this dumb question". Reloaded page to it being quoted lol.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
blah yea I figured it out right after I posted it. Deleted my post thinking "nobody needs to see this dumb question". Reloaded page to it being quoted lol.
Nothing really is a dumb question you only need to ask, since that is why were forum based so if you help you inly need to ask

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I have the previous game so I just copy and paste the 0.13 to the folder.
Opened the game without problem but I can't save the game, keep saying there is no folder or something (is russian, I know nothing in this language) figured the problem was the folder, created it but now is saying something else and I don't know what to do.

"Ошибка! Локация: Строка: 0 Номер действия: -1 Описание: File not found!"

Any ideas?
"Error! Location: String: 0 Action number: -1 Description" is what its saying @ace_boogie, any ideas?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have the previous game so I just copy and paste the 0.13 to the folder.
Opened the game without problem but I can't save the game, keep saying there is no folder or something (is russian, I know nothing in this language) figured the problem was the folder, created it but now is saying something else and I don't know what to do.

"Ошибка! Локация: Строка: 0 Номер действия: -1 Описание: File not found!"

Any ideas?
Never seen that error before. Are you playing off of an old save or started fresh

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes