Kylar91

May 1, 2017
Ty for that ace, that solved it. Is there a way to check the stage of your fertility? Like period cycle or w/e

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
I am stuck with brother and tamara. Went on vacations a bunch of times but nothing is happneing. Is it because I broke up Tamara and her husband too early? If yes, how to modify my save

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I am stuck with brother and tamara. Went on vacations a bunch of times but nothing is happneing. Is it because I broke up Tamara and her husband too early? If yes, how to modify my save
Have you talked to them about what's been going on

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
How do I get the sex_hall scenes with the shop owner's son? I've progressed to the point where he can take me to the sauna but I've never gotten the hall sex scenes no matter how many playthroughs I've done.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know what variable in the save controls the shop owner seeing you pregnant and breaking it off with you?

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
Leave them alone
Actually, after I catch Tamara and Brother have sex I do not seem to get a conversation prompt with either of them. Is that supposed to happen?

So far my progress:
Befriended Tamara
Went on vacation with Tamara and Brother multiple times
Went on vacation with Tamara and Brother with hammock scene with brother kissing and petting Tamara but nothing with main girl
Broke up Tamara and Husband
Immediately after got a scene on vacation with Brother fucking Tamara
After that no changes
Also, I got both the gold coupon and laser coupon. I used the gold mask coupon but I am pretty sure I still have the laser coupon.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Actually, after I catch Tamara and Brother have sex I do not seem to get a conversation prompt with either of them. Is that supposed to happen?

So far my progress:
Befriended Tamara
Went on vacation with Tamara and Brother multiple times
Went on vacation with Tamara and Brother with hammock scene with brother kissing and petting Tamara but nothing with main girl
Broke up Tamara and Husband
Immediately after got a scene on vacation with Brother fucking Tamara
After that no changes
Also, I got both the gold coupon and laser coupon. I used the gold mask coupon but I am pretty sure I still have the laser coupon.
Have you talked to brother at his apartment? Also check if you have the option to striptease for him. If you do, make sure your appearance is cute

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
Have you talked to brother at his apartment? Also check if you have the option to striptease for him. If you do, make sure your appearance is cute
Nope just a generic conversation with him at his apartment. No stripping option. In the notes his attraction to main character is Uninterested.

Ibib

Aug 5, 2016
To get it on with Tamaras dad, you need to meet him in weekend around 10-16. After that there is a chance to find him on chatroulette. After that it's pretty straight and you get to start corrupting Tamara further, but she can't have sex with her dad yet.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes