Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Im gonna support him on Patreon and see how the translations turn out. If they end up the same as the stuff here then whatever, it was only 5 bucks.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
@ace_boogie excuse my Japanese/English and sorry I dont speak your native Russian
It appears from his English Patreon he is sending it out at the begining of next month to his various supporters on every support platform

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I apologize for hyping people up but I translated the wrong version thinking it was the new one. @Burt he's gonna send out the current updates like he usually do (Bk 0.14 & SOB 0.18) but after that he's switching over to pateron from that point on

Help

Aug 5, 2016
anyone got the .13 update uploaded anywhere else? I hate 2 hour downloads :/

ZackEr

Aug 6, 2016
I apologize for hyping people up but I translated the wrong version thinking it was the new one. @Burt he's gonna send out the current updates like he usually do (Bk 0.14 & SOB 0.18) but after that he's switching over to pateron from that point on
usually you get a russian version and translate it into english, right?

AHD

May 26, 2017
No biggie, mate. The service you provide here is beyond awesome - no need to apologize for anything.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
i need help few things:
1-How to meet Tamara's father,someone wrote we meet him 10-16 at weekend but where? cant enter Tamara'S houe until 18
This! Did we miss a trigger somewhere?

From what I see in the code, this happens in Tamara's hall, but her house doesnt open unitl 18:00.

shadaya

Apr 18, 2017
Once you establish a relationship with Tamara and get rid of her husband, you can spend the nights at her house, you have to sleep with her and then wait inside her house, because if you go out you can't come back until 18:00

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Once you establish a relationship with Tamara and get rid of her husband, you can spend the nights at her house, you have to sleep with her and then wait inside her house, because if you go out you can't come back until 18:00
Duh! Thanks, would've never figured that out.

My solution:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If somebody could add something like " Translation by F95zone team" or something similar to that on the main menu or before that, please pm me. It has to look somewhat decent (No longer needed). Also machine translation is done. Just gotta test it to make sure nothing is game breaking

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes