ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated! Currently, there is no update only file. If somebody does have that let me know. The full game file is split in to 6 parts. I create a one big download file sometime later today for mega and uptobox. The cheat file will be uploaded later today also

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie
Thanks for your hard work :). Is the "alt-mod" included in this release?
Not at the moment. But I just added a cheat version with max stats except for the grandson and the stepfather son so the dinner event can trigger this time hopefully

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
take this if you just want to play it with the previous cheats/mods

it doesn't contain anything (except rita's stats mod) new because i must play it a little to see if i need to add things

for newer file go to

Last edited:
Reactions: mineiros123

Mrole

Nov 19, 2016

it doesn't contain anything (except rita's stats mod) new because i must play it a little to see if i need to add things
thank u so much, this is the best cheat mod

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Is there a counter reset or a day reset cheat used on this mod

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Is there a counter reset or a day reset cheat used on this mod
the Res button next to time but i had by mistake reset the week instead the day label
so try the new one (i will remove the previous file)

it has also some extra "mods"
you will see some !!! in the left menu
it appears in 2 conditions
1) to finish more quickly the quest at the store with the boss (steal from customers, it just increase the amount to 5000)
2) when you visit tamara ,if you press the button you will get a dvd

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
the Res button next to time but i had by mistake reset the week instead the day label
so try the new one (i will remove the previous file)

it has also some extra "mods"
you will see some !!! in the left menu
it appears in 2 conditions
1) to finish more quickly the quest at the store with the boss (steal from customers, it just increase the amount to 5000)
2) when you visit tamara ,if you press the button you will get a dvd
There's no new file in this post

Reactions: sknf

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hey all ive, been bored with our character being called sonya, now it is up to you whom she is called, i modded the 3 qsps on the OP, its up to which one you use, you can choose your name as soon as you load the qsp, but if you leave it blank you still be called sonya.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I need help with Rita. She caught the son having sex twice, and I think i need to spy on her somewhere, but can figure it out.

Eddddd

Jun 16, 2017
I messed up the stepfather question and I would have to redo entire game to fix it, anyone know what the variable is called to edit in the save to fix this?

edit - I found it it's NPC_UNIQUE_STEPFATHER 5, needs to be set to 1.

Can't figure out how to trigger shopping in the city with mom though.

Last edited:

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
I messed up the stepfather question and I would have to redo entire game to fix it, anyone know what the variable is called to edit in the save to fix this?

edit - I found it it's NPC_UNIQUE_STEPFATHER 5, needs to be set to 1.

Can't figure out how to trigger shopping in the city with mom though.
If I remember correctly, after you set up things with stepfather one morning when you talk with her, she ask you to go with her shopping at sunday. So basically just go with the stepfather event chain and talk with mom every morning.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes